4Networking group launches in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
East Anglia’s business community received a boost recently with the launch of Great Yarmouth’s 4Networking group, a first for the town. An audience of over 30 businessmen and women enjoyed a 4Sight presentation by 4Networking chairman and development director, Terry Cooper, who shared his experience of a successful sales career, which spans more than 40 years.
Work began on the creation of the group late last year, and consolidates a rapid expansion of 4Networking across East Anglia during 2014.
Group leader Victor Ling of Barkers Photographic was inspired to get involved with the development of the Yarmouth group after attending the launch of Norwich West last year.
“I am thrilled and delighted to be involved in this launch,” said Victor. “Our area has a strong and vibrant business community and 4Networking provides a fantastic forum for discussion, and for companies to connect and work together.
“The launch has clearly captured businesses’ attention from the outset, and to achieve a full house for our first meeting is superb.
You may also want to watch:
“There is great rivalry between 4Networking groups, and we have certainly put ourselves on the map as one of the area’s leading meetings if you want to do business in East Anglia.”
Commenting on the Yarmouth launch, 4Networking group leader, Nikki Butlin of Athena Business Services, said: “Last year, East Anglia was one of the fastest-growing 4Networking areas, with more businesses than ever coming together to maximise their opportunities for success.”
- 1 Third teenager arrested over Yarmouth park stabbing
- 2 Tesco applies to sell alcohol from pub site
- 3 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 Seaside cafe opens new toy library for dogs
- 6 Crowds pour on to streets to enjoy light and sound display
- 7 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 8 They started life in lockdown - but how are these businesses doing now?
- 9 Gorleston high street closed this week for emergency gas works
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
The next meeting is at 8am on Wednesday, March 11 at The Grosvenor Casino. Contact Victor Ling on 01493 843399 for further details.