4Networking group launches in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
East Anglia’s business community received a boost recently with the launch of Great Yarmouth’s 4Networking group, a first for the town. An audience of over 30 businessmen and women enjoyed a 4Sight presentation by 4Networking chairman and development director, Terry Cooper, who shared his experience of a successful sales career, which spans more than 40 years.
Work began on the creation of the group late last year, and consolidates a rapid expansion of 4Networking across East Anglia during 2014.
Group leader Victor Ling of Barkers Photographic was inspired to get involved with the development of the Yarmouth group after attending the launch of Norwich West last year.
“I am thrilled and delighted to be involved in this launch,” said Victor. “Our area has a strong and vibrant business community and 4Networking provides a fantastic forum for discussion, and for companies to connect and work together.
“The launch has clearly captured businesses’ attention from the outset, and to achieve a full house for our first meeting is superb.
You may also want to watch:
“There is great rivalry between 4Networking groups, and we have certainly put ourselves on the map as one of the area’s leading meetings if you want to do business in East Anglia.”
Commenting on the Yarmouth launch, 4Networking group leader, Nikki Butlin of Athena Business Services, said: “Last year, East Anglia was one of the fastest-growing 4Networking areas, with more businesses than ever coming together to maximise their opportunities for success.”
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 'One of a kind' home with golf simulator and gym is for sale for £795,000
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 6 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 7 Killer shrimp 'no-fishing' barriers torn down by vandals in the Broads
- 8 'Too many holiday homes' - Residents object to conversion bid
- 9 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 10 Myleene Klass reveals heartbreak of miscarriage while on live radio
The next meeting is at 8am on Wednesday, March 11 at The Grosvenor Casino. Contact Victor Ling on 01493 843399 for further details.