4Networking group launches in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
East Anglia’s business community received a boost recently with the launch of Great Yarmouth’s 4Networking group, a first for the town. An audience of over 30 businessmen and women enjoyed a 4Sight presentation by 4Networking chairman and development director, Terry Cooper, who shared his experience of a successful sales career, which spans more than 40 years.
Work began on the creation of the group late last year, and consolidates a rapid expansion of 4Networking across East Anglia during 2014.
Group leader Victor Ling of Barkers Photographic was inspired to get involved with the development of the Yarmouth group after attending the launch of Norwich West last year.
“I am thrilled and delighted to be involved in this launch,” said Victor. “Our area has a strong and vibrant business community and 4Networking provides a fantastic forum for discussion, and for companies to connect and work together.
“The launch has clearly captured businesses’ attention from the outset, and to achieve a full house for our first meeting is superb.
You may also want to watch:
“There is great rivalry between 4Networking groups, and we have certainly put ourselves on the map as one of the area’s leading meetings if you want to do business in East Anglia.”
Commenting on the Yarmouth launch, 4Networking group leader, Nikki Butlin of Athena Business Services, said: “Last year, East Anglia was one of the fastest-growing 4Networking areas, with more businesses than ever coming together to maximise their opportunities for success.”
- 1 'Appalling' - bid for flat-pack flats sparks anger on coast
- 2 Ho, ho...go! Santa sleigh run going ahead with rule of six
- 3 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 4 'The most difficult one yet' - Knitting queen displays her latest creation
- 5 Norfolk hospital records first Covid-related death in five days
- 6 'How much money has been spent?' - Street lamp lit for 12 years still not fixed
- 7 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 8 Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- 9 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 10 Fresh bid to knock down village pub for homes and shops
The next meeting is at 8am on Wednesday, March 11 at The Grosvenor Casino. Contact Victor Ling on 01493 843399 for further details.