Aparthotel takes shape in Wellesley Road, Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
A new era in hotel living has been brought to the market in the form of the Midland Aparthotel in Great Yarmouth’s heart,
Unlike traditional hotels, aparthotels give guests the option of staying longer in serviced apartments. Demand for this type of accommodation is already seeing returns higher than for traditional hotels. In fact, the market is currently rising at 5.5pc per year higher than hotels and almost double the operating profits made by hotels.
Currently undergoing a transformation, the Midland Aparthotel will offer 28 high quality, fully furnished serviced apartments due for completion in early 2017 and will enjoy continuity with the general manager of 10 years remaining in situ.
Located just 50m from Yarmouth’s famous Regent Road and its ceiling of lights, and just 100m from the beach front it is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the high demand for studio and one bedroom apartments by young professionals and contractors.
The Midland Aparthotel, which occupies number 7, 8 and 9 Wellesley Road, comes to the market with prices starting from £49,995 and, says colordarcy.com, provides a guaranteed quarterly return of £1,249 for 10 years.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on The Midland Aparthotel, call 0207 100 2393, email email@example.com or logon to www.colordarcy.com
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 3 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 4 Police close probe into 'terrifying' Armani armed robbery
- 5 Businesses shut by lockdown to get one-off payment of up to £9,000
- 6 Firearms collector, 72, jailed for having illegal shotgun and pistol
- 7 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 8 Ghostly photos show deserted Yarmouth in lockdown
- 9 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 10 Jail for 'Jekyll and Hyde' builder who made customer 'fear for her life'