Aparthotel takes shape in Wellesley Road, Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
A new era in hotel living has been brought to the market in the form of the Midland Aparthotel in Great Yarmouth’s heart,
Unlike traditional hotels, aparthotels give guests the option of staying longer in serviced apartments. Demand for this type of accommodation is already seeing returns higher than for traditional hotels. In fact, the market is currently rising at 5.5pc per year higher than hotels and almost double the operating profits made by hotels.
Currently undergoing a transformation, the Midland Aparthotel will offer 28 high quality, fully furnished serviced apartments due for completion in early 2017 and will enjoy continuity with the general manager of 10 years remaining in situ.
Located just 50m from Yarmouth’s famous Regent Road and its ceiling of lights, and just 100m from the beach front it is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the high demand for studio and one bedroom apartments by young professionals and contractors.
The Midland Aparthotel, which occupies number 7, 8 and 9 Wellesley Road, comes to the market with prices starting from £49,995 and, says colordarcy.com, provides a guaranteed quarterly return of £1,249 for 10 years.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on The Midland Aparthotel, call 0207 100 2393, email firstname.lastname@example.org or logon to www.colordarcy.com
- 1 Third teenager arrested over Yarmouth park stabbing
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Tesco applies to sell alcohol from pub site
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 Seaside cafe opens new toy library for dogs
- 6 Crowds pour on to streets to enjoy light and sound display
- 7 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 8 They started life in lockdown - but how are these businesses doing now?
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 Gorleston high street closed this week for emergency gas works