Britain’s strongest man to open store in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: BadRhino
A menswear company is branching out by opening a store in Great Yarmouth at the end of the month.
BadRhino, which sells tall and big menswear size L to 8XL, will be opening a shop in the Market Place on Saturday, June 30 as part of a brand expansion plan.
The company has a strong online presence and sells stock in other stores, but it is now branching out with its first dedicated stores - in Great Yarmouth and Skegness.
A spokesman for the company said: “After the success of showcasing the menswear range in 50 sister stores across the UK, customer demand has indicated the desire to see the full BadRhino product range in one store.”
The Great Yarmouth shop was to be based in the former Hughes Electrical shop, but will now take over the Yours shop, which will move to Hughes.
You may also want to watch:
The store will be officially opened at 10am on June 30 by one of Britain’s strongest men, Terry Hollands, who will hand out special giveaways.
- 1 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 2 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 3 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 4 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 5 Acrobats and falcons wow crowds at the Out There Festival
- 6 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 7 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Do you recognise this man?
- 10 'It's a big pain' - Third river crossing work leaves businessman frustrated