Britain’s strongest man to open store in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: BadRhino
A menswear company is branching out by opening a store in Great Yarmouth at the end of the month.
BadRhino, which sells tall and big menswear size L to 8XL, will be opening a shop in the Market Place on Saturday, June 30 as part of a brand expansion plan.
The company has a strong online presence and sells stock in other stores, but it is now branching out with its first dedicated stores - in Great Yarmouth and Skegness.
A spokesman for the company said: “After the success of showcasing the menswear range in 50 sister stores across the UK, customer demand has indicated the desire to see the full BadRhino product range in one store.”
The Great Yarmouth shop was to be based in the former Hughes Electrical shop, but will now take over the Yours shop, which will move to Hughes.
The store will be officially opened at 10am on June 30 by one of Britain’s strongest men, Terry Hollands, who will hand out special giveaways.
- 1 Bid for superbike warehouse bringing 30 jobs shifts to new site
- 2 Injuries reported after crash closes road in Great Yarmouth
- 3 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 4 Great Yarmouth in 2022 - Key trends to look out for this year
- 5 Pregnancy joy for slimmer who lost over 6 stone for IVF
- 6 'We need to live our lives' - Mercury survey reveals Covid impact
- 7 Teen who achieved salon dream is national award finalist
- 8 10 rescued pets looking for new homes in Norfolk
- 9 See inside £1.1m Broads' home with own cottage and pool
- 10 Seven flats proposed on site of former children's home