Britain’s strongest man to open store in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: BadRhino
A menswear company is branching out by opening a store in Great Yarmouth at the end of the month.
BadRhino, which sells tall and big menswear size L to 8XL, will be opening a shop in the Market Place on Saturday, June 30 as part of a brand expansion plan.
The company has a strong online presence and sells stock in other stores, but it is now branching out with its first dedicated stores - in Great Yarmouth and Skegness.
A spokesman for the company said: “After the success of showcasing the menswear range in 50 sister stores across the UK, customer demand has indicated the desire to see the full BadRhino product range in one store.”
The Great Yarmouth shop was to be based in the former Hughes Electrical shop, but will now take over the Yours shop, which will move to Hughes.
You may also want to watch:
The store will be officially opened at 10am on June 30 by one of Britain’s strongest men, Terry Hollands, who will hand out special giveaways.
- 1 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 2 13 cars targeted in tyre-slashing spree
- 3 Jail for 'Jekyll and Hyde' builder who made customer 'fear for her life'
- 4 Council pay out six claims to drivers after car park ramp damaged vehicles
- 5 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 6 Neighbours oppose off-licence over crime fears
- 7 'Business as usual' as shopping mall enters administration
- 8 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 9 Man, 23, knocked off bike during robbery
- 10 Man in court over Norfolk Broads' boat break-ins during lockdown