Britain’s strongest man to open store in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: BadRhino
A menswear company is branching out by opening a store in Great Yarmouth at the end of the month.
BadRhino, which sells tall and big menswear size L to 8XL, will be opening a shop in the Market Place on Saturday, June 30 as part of a brand expansion plan.
The company has a strong online presence and sells stock in other stores, but it is now branching out with its first dedicated stores - in Great Yarmouth and Skegness.
A spokesman for the company said: “After the success of showcasing the menswear range in 50 sister stores across the UK, customer demand has indicated the desire to see the full BadRhino product range in one store.”
The Great Yarmouth shop was to be based in the former Hughes Electrical shop, but will now take over the Yours shop, which will move to Hughes.
You may also want to watch:
The store will be officially opened at 10am on June 30 by one of Britain’s strongest men, Terry Hollands, who will hand out special giveaways.
- 1 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 2 Man staged his own kidnap to get ransom from his family
- 3 Drugs factory worker who hid cash under bed must pay back £42k
- 4 'We're going to be rammed' - pubs bracing for weekend revelry
- 5 Plea to find family of 38-year-old Great Yarmouth man
- 6 New surface planned for 'muddy' track popular with walkers
- 7 Emergency services dealing with incident at inflatable on beach
- 8 Our verdict on the new Giant Wheel on Great Yarmouth seafront
- 9 Charity shops see record sales and donations after reopening
- 10 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing