Britain’s strongest man to open store in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
A menswear company is opening a store in Great Yarmouth Saturday morning.
BadRhino, which sells tall and big menswear size L to 8XL, will be opening a shop in the Market Place as part of a brand expansion plan.
The company has a strong online presence and sells stock in other stores, but it is now branching out with its first dedicated stores - in Great Yarmouth and Skegness.
A spokesman for the company said: “After the success of showcasing the menswear range in 50 sister stores across the UK, customer demand has indicated the desire to see the full BadRhino product range in one store.”
The Great Yarmouth shop was to be based in the former Hughes Electrical shop, but will take over the Yours shop, which has moved to Hughes.
You may also want to watch:
The store will be officially opened at 10am on June 30 by one of Britain’s strongest men, Terry Hollands, who will hand out special giveaways.
- 1 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 2 Firearms collector, 72, jailed for having illegal shotgun and pistol
- 3 Neighbours oppose off-licence over crime fears
- 4 Inquest rules 'witty and strong-willed' 26-year-old's death accidental
- 5 Ghostly photos show deserted Yarmouth in lockdown
- 6 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Council pay out six claims to drivers after car park ramp damaged vehicles
- 10 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal