Britain’s strongest man to open store in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
A menswear company is opening a store in Great Yarmouth Saturday morning.
BadRhino, which sells tall and big menswear size L to 8XL, will be opening a shop in the Market Place as part of a brand expansion plan.
The company has a strong online presence and sells stock in other stores, but it is now branching out with its first dedicated stores - in Great Yarmouth and Skegness.
A spokesman for the company said: “After the success of showcasing the menswear range in 50 sister stores across the UK, customer demand has indicated the desire to see the full BadRhino product range in one store.”
The Great Yarmouth shop was to be based in the former Hughes Electrical shop, but will take over the Yours shop, which has moved to Hughes.
You may also want to watch:
The store will be officially opened at 10am on June 30 by one of Britain’s strongest men, Terry Hollands, who will hand out special giveaways.
- 1 Woman's appeal against condition on pub conversion rejected
- 2 7 things you may have missed in Great Yarmouth since lockdown
- 3 Fight back against plans for supermarket 'in wrong place' on A47
- 4 Police on scene in village 'just in case' as person taken to hospital
- 5 A47 closed after crash as oil and debris cleared up
- 6 Hotel and restaurant for sale for £150,000 less two years on
- 7 Hunt for silver VW Golf after man seriously injured in hit-and-run
- 8 New escape room to open in Great Yarmouth
- 9 'They're so good' - Couple shielding for year praise 'lifeline' charity
- 10 Fake £50 notes used to buy items on Facebook