Britain’s strongest man to open store in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
A menswear company is opening a store in Great Yarmouth Saturday morning.
BadRhino, which sells tall and big menswear size L to 8XL, will be opening a shop in the Market Place as part of a brand expansion plan.
The company has a strong online presence and sells stock in other stores, but it is now branching out with its first dedicated stores - in Great Yarmouth and Skegness.
A spokesman for the company said: “After the success of showcasing the menswear range in 50 sister stores across the UK, customer demand has indicated the desire to see the full BadRhino product range in one store.”
The Great Yarmouth shop was to be based in the former Hughes Electrical shop, but will take over the Yours shop, which has moved to Hughes.
You may also want to watch:
The store will be officially opened at 10am on June 30 by one of Britain’s strongest men, Terry Hollands, who will hand out special giveaways.
- 1 Third teenager arrested over Yarmouth park stabbing
- 2 Tesco applies to sell alcohol from pub site
- 3 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 4 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 5 Seaside cafe opens new toy library for dogs
- 6 Crowds pour on to streets to enjoy light and sound display
- 7 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 8 They started life in lockdown - but how are these businesses doing now?
- 9 Gorleston high street closed this week for emergency gas works
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed