Opening date of charity superstore revealed
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers looking to find the perfect bargain in Great Yarmouth will be able to browse around a new charity superstore next month.
That's because Cancer Research UK has announced it's store at Gapton Hall will open on Thursday, July 25.
Many shoppers in the town welcomed the news when Cancer Research first announced the store would be opening.
Diane Fieldstead, 56, who owns a chalet in Great Yarmouth, said: "It think it is great news. I often go to charity shops because they offer a lot of variety.
"They are also very affordable which is particularly important for a town like this.
You may also want to watch:
Tina Budds, from Bungay, who visits the town three to four times a year, also thought it was a good idea.
"People in the town love a bargain so I think it will do quite well." Mrs Budds said.
- 1 Police searching for Patricia Holland believe her to be dead
- 2 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 3 'Something really fresh for Great Yarmouth' - Empire ready to re-open
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 7 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 8 7 big projects in Great Yarmouth and when they are happening
- 9 Shop to reopen after fire which caused 'significant' damage
- 10 Family ‘desperately worried’ for grandmother missing for five days
"It is definitely a store I would visit because charity shops sell a wide variety of clothes."
Details of which unit the store will open in are yet to be released.