Opening date of charity superstore revealed
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers looking to find the perfect bargain in Great Yarmouth will be able to browse around a new charity superstore next month.
That's because Cancer Research UK has announced it's store at Gapton Hall will open on Thursday, July 25.
Many shoppers in the town welcomed the news when Cancer Research first announced the store would be opening.
Diane Fieldstead, 56, who owns a chalet in Great Yarmouth, said: "It think it is great news. I often go to charity shops because they offer a lot of variety.
"They are also very affordable which is particularly important for a town like this.
You may also want to watch:
Tina Budds, from Bungay, who visits the town three to four times a year, also thought it was a good idea.
"People in the town love a bargain so I think it will do quite well." Mrs Budds said.
- 1 Toddler found in car not wearing seatbelt and driver had no licence
- 2 'Absolutely crazy' - Beer gardens bustle on first weekend open
- 3 E-scooter riders clock up 10,000 miles in over two weeks
- 4 Police cracking down on anti-social motorbike riders
- 5 Man died after knife fight with housemate
- 6 Woman's appeal against condition on pub conversion rejected
- 7 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 8 'What's not to like?' - Waiting list for beach huts as owners return
- 9 Police on scene in village 'just in case' as person taken to hospital
- 10 Local pub splashes back into action
"It is definitely a store I would visit because charity shops sell a wide variety of clothes."
Details of which unit the store will open in are yet to be released.