Opening date of charity superstore revealed
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers looking to find the perfect bargain in Great Yarmouth will be able to browse around a new charity superstore next month.
That's because Cancer Research UK has announced it's store at Gapton Hall will open on Thursday, July 25.
Many shoppers in the town welcomed the news when Cancer Research first announced the store would be opening.
Diane Fieldstead, 56, who owns a chalet in Great Yarmouth, said: "It think it is great news. I often go to charity shops because they offer a lot of variety.
"They are also very affordable which is particularly important for a town like this.
You may also want to watch:
Tina Budds, from Bungay, who visits the town three to four times a year, also thought it was a good idea.
"People in the town love a bargain so I think it will do quite well." Mrs Budds said.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 'One of a kind' home with golf simulator and gym is for sale for £795,000
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 5 'Too many holiday homes' - Residents object to conversion bid
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 10 Knifeman threatened to cut victim's throat if he 'grassed'
"It is definitely a store I would visit because charity shops sell a wide variety of clothes."
Details of which unit the store will open in are yet to be released.