Opening date of charity superstore revealed
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers looking to find the perfect bargain in Great Yarmouth will be able to browse around a new charity superstore next month.
That's because Cancer Research UK has announced it's store at Gapton Hall will open on Thursday, July 25.
Many shoppers in the town welcomed the news when Cancer Research first announced the store would be opening.
Diane Fieldstead, 56, who owns a chalet in Great Yarmouth, said: "It think it is great news. I often go to charity shops because they offer a lot of variety.
"They are also very affordable which is particularly important for a town like this.
Tina Budds, from Bungay, who visits the town three to four times a year, also thought it was a good idea.
"People in the town love a bargain so I think it will do quite well." Mrs Budds said.
- 1 Sammy, 6, finds 'once-in-a-lifetime' rare fossil on beach
- 2 Bid to extend life of quarry in Broads' village to 85 years
- 3 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 4 Six ways Yarmouth wants to solve its housing crisis and 'compete with Norwich'
- 5 Seaside bar taken over for three weeks by Hollywood crew shooting film
- 6 Gorleston murder accused not yet fit to enter plea
- 7 Port boss disappointed over cruise ship non-docking
- 8 Roadworks will see a Gorleston road closed for three months
- 9 Mayor left waiting as cruise ship can not dock at Yarmouth due to winds
- 10 Birthday card plea for 'amazing' Rita who is turning 108
"It is definitely a store I would visit because charity shops sell a wide variety of clothes."
Details of which unit the store will open in are yet to be released.