Opening date of charity superstore revealed
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers looking to find the perfect bargain in Great Yarmouth will be able to browse around a new charity superstore next month.
That's because Cancer Research UK has announced it's store at Gapton Hall will open on Thursday, July 25.
Many shoppers in the town welcomed the news when Cancer Research first announced the store would be opening.
Diane Fieldstead, 56, who owns a chalet in Great Yarmouth, said: "It think it is great news. I often go to charity shops because they offer a lot of variety.
"They are also very affordable which is particularly important for a town like this.
You may also want to watch:
Tina Budds, from Bungay, who visits the town three to four times a year, also thought it was a good idea.
"People in the town love a bargain so I think it will do quite well." Mrs Budds said.
- 1 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 2 Airport-style security coming to seafront club amid spiking fears
- 3 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 4 More than 31,000 tickets sold for Fire on the Water
- 5 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 6 Potters Resort expands into Essex after acquiring new site
- 7 Spiking in Great Yarmouth club last weekend
- 8 Driver fined for drifting off road and hitting fence
- 9 Mother and daughter celebrate multi-generation graduation
- 10 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
"It is definitely a store I would visit because charity shops sell a wide variety of clothes."
Details of which unit the store will open in are yet to be released.