Congratulations! Another national name signs up to new store at retail park
- Credit: House PR
Another national chain has signed up to open a new store at Great Yarmouth’s Gapton Hall.
Discount card and gift company Card Factory is the latest retailer to announce it is moving in to the shopping park, which is now almost fully occupied.
The greeting card, gift wrap and party ware specialist will open a 1,500 sq ft store later in the summer.
A spokesman for Card Factory said: "We are thrilled to be opening a Card Factory store at Gapton Hall and look forward to sharing our fantastic range of cards, gifts, balloons and gift wrap with the shoppers of Great Yarmouth."
Mark Kelly, asset manager at Investec Argo Management, said: "We are delighted to announce Card Factory will be the latest retailer to join Gapton Hall. "We only have one unit left at the park and hope to be able to make an announcement about it very soon."
You may also want to watch:
Mr Kelly added: "The first phase of our road improvements are now complete and the second phase of the road widening has started.
"The majority of the works will be undertaken out of hours so customers will still have full access to the shops throughout."
- 1 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 2 Mystery mural found in back street sparks hunt for artist
- 3 Former bank with a secret inside for sale for £199,995
- 4 New wave of beach huts snapped up in Gorleston
- 5 Multi-million pound river barrier to protect Broads being considered
- 6 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 7 Bank says branch still open after 'ominous' sign appears
- 8 Norfolk’s weekly Covid care home deaths among worst in England
- 9 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 10 Back after Easter? What are the options for re-opening schools?
Card Factory opened its first store in 1997 and now has over 970 across the UK.
It has stores in Market Gates, Great Yarmouth, and in Gorleston High Street.