Consultancy Do Different teams up with law firm
- Credit: Archant
Management consultancy Do Different has teamed up with law firm Fosters Solicitors in a move the two companies say will bolster their offer to clients.
The collaboration is as a result of the two firms seeing businesses asking for services which cross the divide between legal advice and strategic support.
Do Different, a future 50 company formed in 2010 with offices in Great Yarmouth and Norwich serves a range of private, public and social sector organisations, including local government.
Founder and director Morgan Self from Gorleston said: “We are excited to work with Fosters across all departments, supporting the firm fully with Fosters In-House and helping their clients to achieve success.”
Jamie Arnall, a commercial solicitor at Fosters said: “I’m a strong believer that legal advice should support a company’s commercial goals and strategies and businesses deserve services that recognise this.
You may also want to watch:
“At Fosters, we’re very excited to be working with Do Different to offer local businesses just that: a real innovative and cost-effective solution that ensures businesses have the right commercial strategy in place and get the quality legal advice they need to implement it.”
- 1 New twist in Star Hotel saga as it changes hands for just £1,000
- 2 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 3 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 4 See inside new homes taking shape at former Pontins holiday park
- 5 National newspaper names Great Yarmouth as a top autumn destination
- 6 Christmas markets 'spread out across the borough'
- 7 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 8 Bid for shop in end-of-terrace house refused
- 9 Mother's shock at son's inquest over lack of mental health improvements
- 10 65,000 attend Out There Festival