Consultancy Do Different teams up with law firm
- Credit: Archant
Management consultancy Do Different has teamed up with law firm Fosters Solicitors in a move the two companies say will bolster their offer to clients.
The collaboration is as a result of the two firms seeing businesses asking for services which cross the divide between legal advice and strategic support.
Do Different, a future 50 company formed in 2010 with offices in Great Yarmouth and Norwich serves a range of private, public and social sector organisations, including local government.
Founder and director Morgan Self from Gorleston said: “We are excited to work with Fosters across all departments, supporting the firm fully with Fosters In-House and helping their clients to achieve success.”
Jamie Arnall, a commercial solicitor at Fosters said: “I’m a strong believer that legal advice should support a company’s commercial goals and strategies and businesses deserve services that recognise this.
You may also want to watch:
“At Fosters, we’re very excited to be working with Do Different to offer local businesses just that: a real innovative and cost-effective solution that ensures businesses have the right commercial strategy in place and get the quality legal advice they need to implement it.”
- 1 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 2 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 3 Rogue builder's victims say home is 'finally watertight' one year on
- 4 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 5 New wave of beach huts snapped up in Gorleston
- 6 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 7 Head teacher: 'It's not true that nobody from Great Yarmouth goes to uni'
- 8 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 9 Community garden to close permanently due to Covid funding crisis
- 10 Mystery mural found in back street sparks hunt for artist