Consultancy Do Different teams up with law firm
- Credit: Archant
Management consultancy Do Different has teamed up with law firm Fosters Solicitors in a move the two companies say will bolster their offer to clients.
The collaboration is as a result of the two firms seeing businesses asking for services which cross the divide between legal advice and strategic support.
Do Different, a future 50 company formed in 2010 with offices in Great Yarmouth and Norwich serves a range of private, public and social sector organisations, including local government.
Founder and director Morgan Self from Gorleston said: “We are excited to work with Fosters across all departments, supporting the firm fully with Fosters In-House and helping their clients to achieve success.”
Jamie Arnall, a commercial solicitor at Fosters said: “I’m a strong believer that legal advice should support a company’s commercial goals and strategies and businesses deserve services that recognise this.
You may also want to watch:
“At Fosters, we’re very excited to be working with Do Different to offer local businesses just that: a real innovative and cost-effective solution that ensures businesses have the right commercial strategy in place and get the quality legal advice they need to implement it.”
- 1 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 2 New Sports Direct in town's former M&S set for summer opening
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 New dessert restaurant opens in Great Yarmouth
- 5 The challenges of May 17 re-opening - including keeping people sat down
- 6 Norfolk ban for three men who stole cash from Yarmouth fruit machines
- 7 "We're looking to move soon" - Neighbours' anger over derelict building fires
- 8 Woman shares horror after pet cat Dave is mutilated by elastic band
- 9 "I love it here" - No surprise at village's Rightmove popularity
- 10 Great Yarmouth man banned from high street at night