Consultancy Do Different teams up with law firm
- Credit: Archant
Management consultancy Do Different has teamed up with law firm Fosters Solicitors in a move the two companies say will bolster their offer to clients.
The collaboration is as a result of the two firms seeing businesses asking for services which cross the divide between legal advice and strategic support.
Do Different, a future 50 company formed in 2010 with offices in Great Yarmouth and Norwich serves a range of private, public and social sector organisations, including local government.
Founder and director Morgan Self from Gorleston said: “We are excited to work with Fosters across all departments, supporting the firm fully with Fosters In-House and helping their clients to achieve success.”
Jamie Arnall, a commercial solicitor at Fosters said: “I’m a strong believer that legal advice should support a company’s commercial goals and strategies and businesses deserve services that recognise this.
“At Fosters, we’re very excited to be working with Do Different to offer local businesses just that: a real innovative and cost-effective solution that ensures businesses have the right commercial strategy in place and get the quality legal advice they need to implement it.”
- 1 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 2 Taxi driver hopes to be named Miss Voluptuous UK
- 3 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant
- 4 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 5 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 6 Man charged in connection with coastal village burglaries
- 7 New performing arts studio is something to sing about for Gabriella, 21
- 8 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 9 Pregnancy loss charity opens Great Yarmouth support hub
- 10 Lovely jubbly! Only Fools and Horses tribute show heads to town