Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
- Credit: Minors & Brady
If you fancy frying tonight, here's a chippy trio for sale in Norfolk:
G M West, Spencer Street, Norwich; for sale for offers in the region of £200,000
This started out in 1961 when original owner Gerald West, from Bunwell, was actually offered the chance of an ice-cream van but decided to stay with what he knew, fish and chips.
The shop is included in the sale of the property which includes a two bedroom terraced home with a lounge and kitchen. Outside is a courtyard area.
Lichfield Chippy, Lichfield Road, Great Yarmouth; for sale for offers over £180,000
You may also want to watch:
This 'well established fish and chip shop with an impeccable reputation' is coming up for sale because the owners are retiring. It is the highest rated fish and chip shop on Facebook in the local area and also comes with a three bedroom home.
CD's Diner & Fish bar mobile van; for sale for £49,995
- 1 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 2 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 3 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 4 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 5 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 6 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 7 'A wonderful place': A look back at Gorleston's 'second high street'
- 8 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 9 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 10 Man sought help for ADHD before his death, inquest hears
This mobile van was started up more than two years ago and currently is an excellent opportunity for a new owner, perhaps a husband and wife team or partnership, to take it over.
The catering van is a 2004Renault Master with 91,000 miles and the sale includes equipment such as the fryer and a sink.