Hairdressers moves into former gift shop building
- Credit: Archant
A hairdressers has moved into a town centre building which had been empty for six months - replacing a gift shop.
Gentlemans Headquarters has relocated to the premises formerly occupied by Bizarre Bizarre in Regent Street, Great Yarmouth.
Owner of the hairdressers, Ryan Lawes, believes the move will help to expand the business.
"I've wanted to move into this building for a while because it's bigger which will help to grow the business," he said
"We have started to build a good reputation so all of this has come at a good time."
You may also want to watch:
Gentlemans Headquarters has been based at a premises on the other side of Regent Street for the past three years.
On Wednesday it moved into one side of the former Bizarre Bizarre building which has been split up into two premises following the shops closure in May.
Mr Lawes, 23, from Hemsby, believes the personable service his hairdressers offers makes it stand out.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 How Great Yarmouth are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 4 New vintage store opens bigger premises
- 5 Bid for new affordable homes on 'eyesore' site in Gorleston
- 6 N-Dubz themed bottomless brunch announced for Norfolk
- 7 Picture special: Fire on the Water thrills crowds
- 8 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
- 9 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 10 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
It is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 8.30am to 4.30am on Saturday.
Haircuts start from £8.