Hairdressers moves into former gift shop building
- Credit: Archant
A hairdressers has moved into a town centre building which had been empty for six months - replacing a gift shop.
Gentlemans Headquarters has relocated to the premises formerly occupied by Bizarre Bizarre in Regent Street, Great Yarmouth.
Owner of the hairdressers, Ryan Lawes, believes the move will help to expand the business.
"I've wanted to move into this building for a while because it's bigger which will help to grow the business," he said
"We have started to build a good reputation so all of this has come at a good time."
You may also want to watch:
Gentlemans Headquarters has been based at a premises on the other side of Regent Street for the past three years.
On Wednesday it moved into one side of the former Bizarre Bizarre building which has been split up into two premises following the shops closure in May.
Mr Lawes, 23, from Hemsby, believes the personable service his hairdressers offers makes it stand out.
- 1 Historic seaside pub reveals £60,000 B&B rooms
- 2 Barber seeks sender of anonymous gift to say 'thank you'
- 3 A47 reopens after crash on Acle Straight
- 4 Homeowner punched and kicked after finding burglar stealing items from shed
- 5 'We'll survive' - Town market traders hopeful as £5.3m work begins
- 6 Vandals force knitters to remove 22 yarn bombs from village
- 7 Local pub splashes back into action
- 8 Third Subway looks set to open in town
- 9 Towering garden tipi proves a hit with al fresco drinkers
- 10 Warning not to be 'gull-ible' as lockdown lifting could see birds' return
It is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 8.30am to 4.30am on Saturday.
Haircuts start from £8.