Hairdressers moves into former gift shop building
- Credit: Archant
A hairdressers has moved into a town centre building which had been empty for six months - replacing a gift shop.
Gentlemans Headquarters has relocated to the premises formerly occupied by Bizarre Bizarre in Regent Street, Great Yarmouth.
Owner of the hairdressers, Ryan Lawes, believes the move will help to expand the business.
"I've wanted to move into this building for a while because it's bigger which will help to grow the business," he said
"We have started to build a good reputation so all of this has come at a good time."
You may also want to watch:
Gentlemans Headquarters has been based at a premises on the other side of Regent Street for the past three years.
On Wednesday it moved into one side of the former Bizarre Bizarre building which has been split up into two premises following the shops closure in May.
Mr Lawes, 23, from Hemsby, believes the personable service his hairdressers offers makes it stand out.
- 1 Covid on the coast: Record high for July but case numbers dipping
- 2 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 3 The Empire Strikes Back - our review of the new indoor food market
- 4 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 5 Man appears in court charged with murder of Gorleston woman
- 6 Historic town wasteland transformed into vivid urban garden
- 7 'Nobody wants the responsibility' - Town's public art collection for sale
- 8 Flats bid for former pub refused over 'cramped showers' concerns
- 9 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 10 Britain's Got Talent golden buzzer winner to appear in Gorleston cabaret show
It is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 8.30am to 4.30am on Saturday.
Haircuts start from £8.