You will go bananas over this Palmers sale offer
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers will be going bananas over a sale at the Palmers Department Stores in Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft.
The stores have launched a Palmers Go Bananas £2m stock clearance sale with up to 60pc discounts through the branches on fashion, linens, cookshop products, handbags, shoes and furniture.
As part of the sale, which runs until September 9 and is only in-store, the stores have mixed up some of their displays.
David Howard, managing director at Palmers, said the annual sale had been put back two weeks compared to previous years and as well as residents he hoped holidaymakers would be drawn to the Palmers Go Bananas stock clearance.
He said there had been queues on the first day of the sale at the Great Yarmouth store.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Howard said: “We have great deals at fantastic prices.”
The stores in Great Yarmouth Market Place and Lowestoft’s London Road North are open Monday to Saturday 9am to 5.15pm and from 11am to 4pm on Sundays.
- 1 Four fish and chip shops listed among the best in the country
- 2 Man staged his own kidnap to get ransom from his family
- 3 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 4 Council to splash out £1.9m on Great Yarmouth town centre
- 5 Watch our virtual tour of Pleasure Beach's new Snails and Fairytales ride
- 6 New surface planned for 'muddy' track popular with walkers
- 7 'We're going to be rammed' - pubs bracing for weekend revelry
- 8 Trio from Great Yarmouth charged with Norwich betting shop robbery
- 9 Drugs factory worker who hid cash under bed must pay back £42k
- 10 Our verdict on the new Giant Wheel on Great Yarmouth seafront