You will go bananas over this Palmers sale offer
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers will be going bananas over a sale at the Palmers Department Stores in Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft.
The stores have launched a Palmers Go Bananas £2m stock clearance sale with up to 60pc discounts through the branches on fashion, linens, cookshop products, handbags, shoes and furniture.
As part of the sale, which runs until September 9 and is only in-store, the stores have mixed up some of their displays.
David Howard, managing director at Palmers, said the annual sale had been put back two weeks compared to previous years and as well as residents he hoped holidaymakers would be drawn to the Palmers Go Bananas stock clearance.
He said there had been queues on the first day of the sale at the Great Yarmouth store.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Howard said: “We have great deals at fantastic prices.”
The stores in Great Yarmouth Market Place and Lowestoft’s London Road North are open Monday to Saturday 9am to 5.15pm and from 11am to 4pm on Sundays.
- 1 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 2 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 3 Man arrested for murder of still missing 83-year-old
- 4 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 5 Police seal in place at home of missing vulnerable 83-year-old
- 6 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000
- 7 Euro 2020 crowds blamed for Gorleston Covid spike
- 8 Lifeguard, 18, saves teenager from drowning in first days on job
- 9 Almost two dozen arrests on first Saturday after nightclubs open
- 10 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale