You will go bananas over this Palmers sale offer
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers will be going bananas over a sale at the Palmers Department Stores in Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft.
The stores have launched a Palmers Go Bananas £2m stock clearance sale with up to 60pc discounts through the branches on fashion, linens, cookshop products, handbags, shoes and furniture.
As part of the sale, which runs until September 9 and is only in-store, the stores have mixed up some of their displays.
David Howard, managing director at Palmers, said the annual sale had been put back two weeks compared to previous years and as well as residents he hoped holidaymakers would be drawn to the Palmers Go Bananas stock clearance.
He said there had been queues on the first day of the sale at the Great Yarmouth store.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Howard said: “We have great deals at fantastic prices.”
The stores in Great Yarmouth Market Place and Lowestoft’s London Road North are open Monday to Saturday 9am to 5.15pm and from 11am to 4pm on Sundays.
- 1 'Business as usual' as shopping mall enters administration
- 2 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 3 Another Norfolk branch of Outfit shuts for good among 31 more closures
- 4 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 5 Town centre post office closed as staff self-isolate
- 6 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 7 Investigation into 'particularly severe' case of fly-tipping
- 8 Killer shrimp 'no-fishing' barriers torn down by vandals in the Broads
- 9 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 10 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country