You will go bananas over this Palmers sale offer
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers will be going bananas over a sale at the Palmers Department Stores in Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft.
The stores have launched a Palmers Go Bananas £2m stock clearance sale with up to 60pc discounts through the branches on fashion, linens, cookshop products, handbags, shoes and furniture.
As part of the sale, which runs until September 9 and is only in-store, the stores have mixed up some of their displays.
David Howard, managing director at Palmers, said the annual sale had been put back two weeks compared to previous years and as well as residents he hoped holidaymakers would be drawn to the Palmers Go Bananas stock clearance.
He said there had been queues on the first day of the sale at the Great Yarmouth store.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Howard said: “We have great deals at fantastic prices.”
The stores in Great Yarmouth Market Place and Lowestoft’s London Road North are open Monday to Saturday 9am to 5.15pm and from 11am to 4pm on Sundays.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 3 Spectacular show to light up Great Yarmouth's Venetian Waterways
- 4 One person left with serious injuries after Yarmouth crash
- 5 Burglars make off with bird equipment after Great Yarmouth break in
- 6 Police appeal after motorcyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 7 Councillors in coastal village vow to fight 665 homes bid
- 8 Meet the Yarmouth firm on tonight's Grand Designs
- 9 Hope steps seen in Danny Boyle's Yesterday will get much-needed repairs
- 10 Teens aged 15 and 16 arrested after man stabbed in park robbery