Costa to open 24-hour cafe in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
A new 24-hour Costa cafe will open in Great Yarmouth after the borough council gave plans the go-ahead.
The new outlet, a kiosk with a drive-thru, will be built in Pasteur Retail Park on Thamesfield Way.
It will be located in the carpark, opposite B&Q.
Other neighbouring shops include Argos, Tapi Carpets, Pets at Home and Home Bargains.
Documents submitted with the application say construction on the cafe will require the removal of 44 spaces from the car park while the proposed store will create up to 18 jobs.
You may also want to watch:
The cafe will be open 24 hours a day.
The town already has two Costa Coffee outlets, with locations on Regent Road and in Gapton Hall Retail Park.
- 1 Beach and dunes depleted by 'massive forces' as high tides hit
- 2 Construction of £26m Marina Centre to begin in coming weeks
- 3 'We will have to work at it' - mixed reaction as Great Yarmouth in tier 2
- 4 Woman's third bid to have guesthouse converted into HMO rejected
- 5 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 6 'I think it's pretty fair' - Great Yarmouth people react to Tier 2 announcement
- 7 'I gave it a good run': Postmistress of 27 years retires due to Covid
- 8 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 9 Furious villagers claim chicken farm was approved 'under the radar'
- 10 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
There is also a branch on High Street in Gorleston.