Costa to open 24-hour cafe in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
A new 24-hour Costa cafe will open in Great Yarmouth after the borough council gave plans the go-ahead.
The new outlet, a kiosk with a drive-thru, will be built in Pasteur Retail Park on Thamesfield Way.
It will be located in the carpark, opposite B&Q.
Other neighbouring shops include Argos, Tapi Carpets, Pets at Home and Home Bargains.
Documents submitted with the application say construction on the cafe will require the removal of 44 spaces from the car park while the proposed store will create up to 18 jobs.
You may also want to watch:
The cafe will be open 24 hours a day.
The town already has two Costa Coffee outlets, with locations on Regent Road and in Gapton Hall Retail Park.
- 1 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 2 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 3 Man arrested for murder of still missing 83-year-old
- 4 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 5 Police seal in place at home of missing vulnerable 83-year-old
- 6 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000
- 7 Euro 2020 crowds blamed for Gorleston Covid spike
- 8 Lifeguard, 18, saves teenager from drowning in first days on job
- 9 Almost two dozen arrests on first Saturday after nightclubs open
- 10 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
There is also a branch on High Street in Gorleston.