Costa to open 24-hour cafe in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
A new 24-hour Costa cafe will open in Great Yarmouth after the borough council gave plans the go-ahead.
The new outlet, a kiosk with a drive-thru, will be built in Pasteur Retail Park on Thamesfield Way.
It will be located in the carpark, opposite B&Q.
Other neighbouring shops include Argos, Tapi Carpets, Pets at Home and Home Bargains.
Documents submitted with the application say construction on the cafe will require the removal of 44 spaces from the car park while the proposed store will create up to 18 jobs.
You may also want to watch:
The cafe will be open 24 hours a day.
The town already has two Costa Coffee outlets, with locations on Regent Road and in Gapton Hall Retail Park.
- 1 Four fish and chip shops listed among the best in the country
- 2 Man staged his own kidnap to get ransom from his family
- 3 Watch our virtual tour of Pleasure Beach's new Snails and Fairytales ride
- 4 Council to splash out £1.9m on Great Yarmouth town centre
- 5 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 6 Hotel and restaurant for sale for £150,000 less two years on
- 7 Trio from Great Yarmouth charged with Norwich betting shop robbery
- 8 Asda says redundancy 'last option' for bakery staff
- 9 New surface planned for 'muddy' track popular with walkers
- 10 Deliveroo to launch in Great Yarmouth with 45 restaurants signed up
There is also a branch on High Street in Gorleston.