Costa to open 24-hour cafe in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
A new 24-hour Costa cafe will open in Great Yarmouth after the borough council gave plans the go-ahead.
The new outlet, a kiosk with a drive-thru, will be built in Pasteur Retail Park on Thamesfield Way.
It will be located in the carpark, opposite B&Q.
Other neighbouring shops include Argos, Tapi Carpets, Pets at Home and Home Bargains.
Documents submitted with the application say construction on the cafe will require the removal of 44 spaces from the car park while the proposed store will create up to 18 jobs.
The cafe will be open 24 hours a day.
The town already has two Costa Coffee outlets, with locations on Regent Road and in Gapton Hall Retail Park.
- 1 Tributes to Yarmouth Town legend Keith
- 2 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 3 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 4 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash
- 5 Banned drink diver led Great Yarmouth police on chase
- 6 Group to tackle impact of fairs and events in Yarmouth
- 7 Gorleston murder accused refuses to leave cell for court hearing
- 8 New face mask rules: Are Yarmouth shoppers complying?
- 9 Man accused of gluing locks to Covid centre appears in court
- 10 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
There is also a branch on High Street in Gorleston.