Costa to open 24-hour cafe in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
A new 24-hour Costa cafe will open in Great Yarmouth after the borough council gave plans the go-ahead.
The new outlet, a kiosk with a drive-thru, will be built in Pasteur Retail Park on Thamesfield Way.
It will be located in the carpark, opposite B&Q.
Other neighbouring shops include Argos, Tapi Carpets, Pets at Home and Home Bargains.
Documents submitted with the application say construction on the cafe will require the removal of 44 spaces from the car park while the proposed store will create up to 18 jobs.
You may also want to watch:
The cafe will be open 24 hours a day.
The town already has two Costa Coffee outlets, with locations on Regent Road and in Gapton Hall Retail Park.
- 1 Rogue builder's victims say home is 'finally watertight' one year on
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Revealed: The truth behind mystery Yarmouth mural
- 4 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 5 New wave of beach huts snapped up in Gorleston
- 6 Head teacher: 'It's not true that nobody from Great Yarmouth goes to uni'
- 7 Shop worker receives complaints for asking customers to wear face masks
- 8 Convenience store secures alcohol licence amid 'malicious' sabotage fears
- 9 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 10 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
There is also a branch on High Street in Gorleston.