Final call for entries to prestigious business awards
- Credit: JAMES BASS PHOTOGRAPHY
A final call has been issued to businesses to enter the Spirit of Enterprise Awards.
The deadline for entries to the annual competition, celebrating business excellence across Great Yarmouth borough, has been extended to Monday, December 16.
The awards are free to enter online at www.enterpriseGY.co.uk.
Businesses of all sizes and from all sectors are encouraged to put themselves forward for one or more of the nine categories, including:
- Employer of the Year
- Great Customer service
You may also want to watch:
- Director/business owner of the year
- Investing in future growth
- 1 Toddler found in car not wearing seatbelt and driver had no licence
- 2 'Absolutely crazy' - Beer gardens bustle on first weekend open
- 3 E-scooter riders clock up 10,000 miles in over two weeks
- 4 Police cracking down on anti-social motorbike riders
- 5 Man died after knife fight with housemate
- 6 Woman's appeal against condition on pub conversion rejected
- 7 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 8 'What's not to like?' - Waiting list for beach huts as owners return
- 9 Police on scene in village 'just in case' as person taken to hospital
- 10 Local pub splashes back into action
- SME of the year
The finalists and winners in the Spirit of Enterprise Awards will be showcased in the media and at a glittering awards ceremony and gala dinner at the Town Hall's prestigious Assembly Room in spring.
Each award is backed by a different local sponsor, who shortlists the finalists and chooses their category winner.
All entrants will automatically be entered into the Norfolk Business Awards in 2020, where there is a like-for-like category.