Final call for entries to prestigious business awards
- Credit: JAMES BASS PHOTOGRAPHY
A final call has been issued to businesses to enter the Spirit of Enterprise Awards.
The deadline for entries to the annual competition, celebrating business excellence across Great Yarmouth borough, has been extended to Monday, December 16.
The awards are free to enter online at www.enterpriseGY.co.uk.
Businesses of all sizes and from all sectors are encouraged to put themselves forward for one or more of the nine categories, including:
- Employer of the Year
- Great Customer service
You may also want to watch:
- Director/business owner of the year
- Investing in future growth
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 'One of a kind' home with golf simulator and gym is for sale for £795,000
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 5 'Too many holiday homes' - Residents object to conversion bid
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 10 Knifeman threatened to cut victim's throat if he 'grassed'
- SME of the year
The finalists and winners in the Spirit of Enterprise Awards will be showcased in the media and at a glittering awards ceremony and gala dinner at the Town Hall's prestigious Assembly Room in spring.
Each award is backed by a different local sponsor, who shortlists the finalists and chooses their category winner.
All entrants will automatically be entered into the Norfolk Business Awards in 2020, where there is a like-for-like category.