Final call for entries to prestigious business awards
- Credit: JAMES BASS PHOTOGRAPHY
A final call has been issued to businesses to enter the Spirit of Enterprise Awards.
The deadline for entries to the annual competition, celebrating business excellence across Great Yarmouth borough, has been extended to Monday, December 16.
The awards are free to enter online at www.enterpriseGY.co.uk.
Businesses of all sizes and from all sectors are encouraged to put themselves forward for one or more of the nine categories, including:
- Employer of the Year
- Great Customer service
You may also want to watch:
- Director/business owner of the year
- Investing in future growth
- 1 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 2 Airport-style security coming to seafront club amid spiking fears
- 3 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 More than 31,000 tickets sold for Fire on the Water
- 6 Potters Resort expands into Essex after acquiring new site
- 7 Spiking in Great Yarmouth club last weekend
- 8 Driver fined for drifting off road and hitting fence
- 9 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
- 10 Schoolchildren driving Covid rates across Yarmouth
- SME of the year
The finalists and winners in the Spirit of Enterprise Awards will be showcased in the media and at a glittering awards ceremony and gala dinner at the Town Hall's prestigious Assembly Room in spring.
Each award is backed by a different local sponsor, who shortlists the finalists and chooses their category winner.
All entrants will automatically be entered into the Norfolk Business Awards in 2020, where there is a like-for-like category.