Health centre for dogs celebrates first full year in business
- Credit: Kim Cole
A health centre for dogs has celebrated its first birthday with an open day and charity raffle.
In its first 12 months Ruffs, in Northgate Street, Great Yarmouth, has treated animals of all sizes from Coco the Chihuahua to Star the St Bernard.
Owner Kim Cole said the hydrotherapy pool eased pain and stiffness, adding: “We help our patients before surgery to increase the success rate and we help them after surgery on the road to recovery. In Star’s case we are bulding her up before a double hip replacement. The co-operation we have had with local vets has been amazing.
“Our open day was a great success. We had a lot of people come down and we held a raffle also for Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue.
“We have really enjoyed our first year meeting our patients and clients who are like family to us.
You may also want to watch:
“I thank my clients and my dad - without them I wouldn’t be able to live out my dream.”
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 'One of a kind' home with golf simulator and gym is for sale for £795,000
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 5 'Too many holiday homes' - Residents object to conversion bid
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland