Hotel and restaurant for sale for £150,000 less two years on
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk hotel and Thai restaurant which suddenly closed in 2019 is still for sale but with its price dropped to £825,000.
The Horse and Groom Hotel and attached Jasminum Restaurant in Rollesby shut and a notice appeared at the premises at the time stating its tenant, Thanh Van Phung, Wroxham Road, had a county court judgement for debts.
The property later went up for sale for £975,000.
The pub, with seating for 80 in the restaurant and 21 bedrooms in the property in landscaped grounds with a car park is now for sale at the reduced price.
"The most recent use has been as a restaurant operating all year round, seven days a week," state agents East.
You may also want to watch:
It also comes with private accommodation above the pub with two bedrooms.
The hotel and restaurant opened in November 2011 and served Thai, Chinese and English food.
- 1 How Great Yarmouth are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 3 Picture special: Fire on the Water thrills crowds
- 4 New vintage store opens bigger premises
- 5 N-Dubz themed bottomless brunch announced for Norfolk
- 6 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
- 7 Abandoned Grade II listed building to be restored
- 8 Driver shortage leads to timber pile up at harbour
- 9 Where to watch fireworks for Bonfire Night in the borough
- 10 Man caught drying cannabis he had stolen from father-in-law