Looking for a job? Town Hall event to showcase vacancies
- Credit: Archant
People in the Great Yarmouth area looking for employment or a career change can seek advice at a jobs fair in the town later this month.
The Great Yarmouth Jobs Fair will be held in the town hall on Wednesday, June 29 between 10am and 1pm.
More than 20 employers will be at the event, which is free to attend.
As well as talking to potential employers there will be careers and CV advice.
There will also be information and opportunities on apprenticeships, training courses and self-employment.
The event is organised by Job Fairs, which said: "Looking for a job or know someone who is?
"Find your next job at the Great Yarmouth Jobs Fair.
"Attend and chat face to face with 23 plus employers actively recruiting new staff.
- 1 Where you can watch fireworks in Great Yarmouth this summer
- 2 Plans to revamp Great Yarmouth town centre gather pace
- 3 Football club president is face known to thousand of Hippodrome fans
- 4 Everything you need to know ahead of Great Yarmouth Wheels Festival
- 5 7 famous faces with Great Yarmouth links
- 6 Man killed 96-year-old bystander in road rage crash
- 7 Rapid growth of farm shop proves value of business diversity
- 8 Pupils put best feet forward to celebrate their school's 150th anniversary
- 9 'There will be a huge impact' - Councillor's fears ahead of 665 homes vote
- 10 Town road works extended due to depression in road surface
"Hundreds of jobs on offer on the day."
The town hall, which houses Great Yarmouth Borough Council, is on Hall Plain.