Man attacked in Gorleston
POLICE are appealing for information after a man was assaulted in Gorleston.
The victim, a man in his 50s, was involved in an argument with a woman and two men, thought to be in their late teens or early twenties.
The victim was punched on the side of the head and fell to the ground with his attacker. He was then kicked while on the floor.
The incident took place between 7.30pm and 9pm on Friday, 26 November on Pavilion Road in Gorleston.
A number of people came out of a nearby pub as the group made off in the direction of the pier.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Natalie Harding at Gorleston Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference number 55976/10.
- 1 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 2 Mystery mural found in back street sparks hunt for artist
- 3 Fire breaks out at care home in the Broads
- 4 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 5 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 6 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 7 Bank says branch still open after 'ominous' sign appears
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 Pressure grows for fixed date for schools to re-open
- 10 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight