Man attacked in Gorleston
POLICE are appealing for information after a man was assaulted in Gorleston.
The victim, a man in his 50s, was involved in an argument with a woman and two men, thought to be in their late teens or early twenties.
The victim was punched on the side of the head and fell to the ground with his attacker. He was then kicked while on the floor.
The incident took place between 7.30pm and 9pm on Friday, 26 November on Pavilion Road in Gorleston.
A number of people came out of a nearby pub as the group made off in the direction of the pier.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Natalie Harding at Gorleston Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference number 55976/10.
- 1 Plea to find family of 38-year-old Great Yarmouth man
- 2 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 3 Drugs factory worker who hid cash under bed must pay back £42k
- 4 Emergency services dealing with incident at inflatable on beach
- 5 'We're going to be rammed' - pubs bracing for weekend revelry
- 6 Our verdict on the new Giant Wheel on Great Yarmouth seafront
- 7 Charity shops see record sales and donations after reopening
- 8 The Last Post - knitted tribute to Prince Philip pops up in village
- 9 New surface planned for 'muddy' track popular with walkers
- 10 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings