Man attacked in Gorleston
POLICE are appealing for information after a man was assaulted in Gorleston.
The victim, a man in his 50s, was involved in an argument with a woman and two men, thought to be in their late teens or early twenties.
The victim was punched on the side of the head and fell to the ground with his attacker. He was then kicked while on the floor.
The incident took place between 7.30pm and 9pm on Friday, 26 November on Pavilion Road in Gorleston.
A number of people came out of a nearby pub as the group made off in the direction of the pier.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Natalie Harding at Gorleston Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference number 55976/10.
- 1 Weekly fireworks making 'spectacular' return to seafront
- 2 Gas worker on meter round stumbles on cannabis factory with 90 plants
- 3 Motorcyclist in hospital with serious injuries after crash
- 4 Live music returning to Great Yarmouth seafront
- 5 Free 'interview haircuts' for jobseekers in coastal town
- 6 Bid for grocery store in end-of-terrace house
- 7 Traders look back on devastating Great Yarmouth fire
- 8 Appeal to find missing man from Gorleston
- 9 Jailed in July: Drug dealing, knife crime and manslaughter
- 10 TV presenter Stephen Mulhern spotted filming pop-up game show in Yarmouth