Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- Credit: Savills
A luxury six-bedroom home in Norfolk with a lavish indoor pool and private mooring outside has gone up for sale.
Hill House, in Heath Road, St Olaves, also comes with an opportunity to arrive in real style - its own helicopter landing pad.
Dating back to 1904, the house, in 3.86 acres, was extended in 2008 to create an indoor swimming pool complex. This has its own informal sitting/dining area as well as a sauna and shower room.
Above the swimming pool complex is a spacious media/family room that leads to a balcony which overlooks the grounds.
The main house offers 7,440 sqft of living accommodation situated in a woodland setting with gardens and a large terrace which runs the length of the house.
You may also want to watch:
The grounds lead down towards the River Waveney and a private mooring plot.
Agents Savills, selling the home, stated: "Hill House is an impressive Edwardian house enjoying exceptional views across the Waveney Valley."
- 1 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 2 'Forgotten' pub to go under hammer after fails to sell
- 3 Parents react to twice weekly Covid tests for school households
- 4 Drivers face delays following traffic accident on junction
- 5 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 6 Fears over 'perfect storm' for renters as eviction ban set to end
- 7 Summer is saved! Resort braced for 'full-on' season
- 8 Customers slam boss of axed music festival over refusal to refund deposits
- 9 18 of Norfolk's most fascinating buildings
- 10 Revealed: Adult vaccination rates are lower in some areas of Norfolk
See Friday's EDP Homes print supplement for more.