Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- Credit: Savills
A luxury six-bedroom home in Norfolk with a lavish indoor pool and private mooring outside has gone up for sale.
Hill House, in Heath Road, St Olaves, also comes with an opportunity to arrive in real style - its own helicopter landing pad.
Dating back to 1904, the house, in 3.86 acres, was extended in 2008 to create an indoor swimming pool complex. This has its own informal sitting/dining area as well as a sauna and shower room.
Above the swimming pool complex is a spacious media/family room that leads to a balcony which overlooks the grounds.
The main house offers 7,440 sqft of living accommodation situated in a woodland setting with gardens and a large terrace which runs the length of the house.
You may also want to watch:
The grounds lead down towards the River Waveney and a private mooring plot.
Agents Savills, selling the home, stated: "Hill House is an impressive Edwardian house enjoying exceptional views across the Waveney Valley."
- 1 New twist in Star Hotel saga as it changes hands for just £1,000
- 2 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 3 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 4 National newspaper names Great Yarmouth as a top autumn destination
- 5 Christmas markets 'spread out across the borough'
- 6 See inside new homes taking shape at former Pontins holiday park
- 7 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 8 Mother's shock at son's inquest over lack of mental health improvements
- 9 Bid for shop in end-of-terrace house refused
- 10 65,000 attend Out There Festival
See Friday's EDP Homes print supplement for more.