Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- Credit: Savills
A luxury six-bedroom home in Norfolk with a lavish indoor pool and private mooring outside has gone up for sale.
Hill House, in Heath Road, St Olaves, also comes with an opportunity to arrive in real style - its own helicopter landing pad.
Dating back to 1904, the house, in 3.86 acres, was extended in 2008 to create an indoor swimming pool complex. This has its own informal sitting/dining area as well as a sauna and shower room.
Above the swimming pool complex is a spacious media/family room that leads to a balcony which overlooks the grounds.
The main house offers 7,440 sqft of living accommodation situated in a woodland setting with gardens and a large terrace which runs the length of the house.
You may also want to watch:
The grounds lead down towards the River Waveney and a private mooring plot.
Agents Savills, selling the home, stated: "Hill House is an impressive Edwardian house enjoying exceptional views across the Waveney Valley."
- 1 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 2 New Sports Direct in town's former M&S set for summer opening
- 3 New dessert restaurant opens in Great Yarmouth
- 4 "We're looking to move soon" - Neighbours' anger over derelict building fires
- 5 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 6 The challenges of May 17 re-opening - including keeping people sat down
- 7 Norfolk ban for three men who stole cash from Yarmouth fruit machines
- 8 Cafe opens at expanded farm shop that boomed during lockdown
- 9 Woman shares horror after pet cat Dave is mutilated by elastic band
- 10 "I love it here" - No surprise at village's Rightmove popularity
See Friday's EDP Homes print supplement for more.