Wellbeing coach to speak to business leaders to offer tips
- Credit: Archant
A workplace wellbeing expert is set to speak to business leaders at a networking event.
Michelle Gant runs the Engaging People Company, which supports companies in delivering satisfaction to staff and customers.
As the guest speaker will give them some handy wellbeing tips for the new year.
She is a qualified and experienced coach and mentor, and a facilitator, empowering individuals and teams to find their own solutions.
The event is at the Royal Assembly Rooms, in Albert Square, Great Yarmouth, on Thursday, January 18 from 7.30-9.30am.
You may also want to watch:
The member rate is £20 (+VAT).
While the event is for members of the Norfolk Chamber of Commerce only, if you would like to attend to see if joining the chamber might be the right move for your business please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Police searching for Patricia Holland believe her to be dead
- 2 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 3 'Something really fresh for Great Yarmouth' - Empire ready to re-open
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 7 big projects in Great Yarmouth and when they are happening
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 Shop to reopen after fire which caused 'significant' damage
- 10 Best friend pays tribute to missing woman, describing her as a 'lovely lady'