Wellbeing coach to speak to business leaders to offer tips
- Credit: Archant
A workplace wellbeing expert is set to speak to business leaders at a networking event.
Michelle Gant runs the Engaging People Company, which supports companies in delivering satisfaction to staff and customers.
As the guest speaker will give them some handy wellbeing tips for the new year.
She is a qualified and experienced coach and mentor, and a facilitator, empowering individuals and teams to find their own solutions.
The event is at the Royal Assembly Rooms, in Albert Square, Great Yarmouth, on Thursday, January 18 from 7.30-9.30am.
You may also want to watch:
The member rate is £20 (+VAT).
While the event is for members of the Norfolk Chamber of Commerce only, if you would like to attend to see if joining the chamber might be the right move for your business please contact email@example.com.
- 1 Woman's appeal against condition on pub conversion rejected
- 2 7 things you may have missed in Great Yarmouth since lockdown
- 3 Fight back against plans for supermarket 'in wrong place' on A47
- 4 Police on scene in village 'just in case' as person taken to hospital
- 5 A47 closed after crash as oil and debris cleared up
- 6 Hotel and restaurant for sale for £150,000 less two years on
- 7 Hunt for silver VW Golf after man seriously injured in hit-and-run
- 8 New escape room to open in Great Yarmouth
- 9 'They're so good' - Couple shielding for year praise 'lifeline' charity
- 10 Fake £50 notes used to buy items on Facebook