Wellbeing coach to speak to business leaders to offer tips
- Credit: Archant
A workplace wellbeing expert is set to speak to business leaders at a networking event.
Michelle Gant runs the Engaging People Company, which supports companies in delivering satisfaction to staff and customers.
As the guest speaker will give them some handy wellbeing tips for the new year.
She is a qualified and experienced coach and mentor, and a facilitator, empowering individuals and teams to find their own solutions.
The event is at the Royal Assembly Rooms, in Albert Square, Great Yarmouth, on Thursday, January 18 from 7.30-9.30am.
The member rate is £20 (+VAT).
While the event is for members of the Norfolk Chamber of Commerce only, if you would like to attend to see if joining the chamber might be the right move for your business please contact email@example.com.
- 1 House of Fun! When Madness video was shot at Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach
- 2 'I was in a dark place' - Woman 'saved' by messages on town's pier
- 3 CCTV appeal after series of Great Yarmouth burglaries
- 4 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park
- 5 Lovely jubbly! Only Fools and Horses tribute show heads to town
- 6 Great Yarmouth's branch of Costa closed for refurbishment
- 7 Five Great Yarmouth properties with stunning sea views
- 8 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 9 Inquest into death of woman during cosmetic surgery in Turkey delayed
- 10 Retired army general joins ranks of Great Yarmouth company