Wellbeing coach to speak to business leaders to offer tips
- Credit: Archant
A workplace wellbeing expert is set to speak to business leaders at a networking event.
Michelle Gant runs the Engaging People Company, which supports companies in delivering satisfaction to staff and customers.
As the guest speaker will give them some handy wellbeing tips for the new year.
She is a qualified and experienced coach and mentor, and a facilitator, empowering individuals and teams to find their own solutions.
The event is at the Royal Assembly Rooms, in Albert Square, Great Yarmouth, on Thursday, January 18 from 7.30-9.30am.
You may also want to watch:
The member rate is £20 (+VAT).
While the event is for members of the Norfolk Chamber of Commerce only, if you would like to attend to see if joining the chamber might be the right move for your business please contact email@example.com.
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 3 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 4 Police close probe into 'terrifying' Armani armed robbery
- 5 Businesses shut by lockdown to get one-off payment of up to £9,000
- 6 Firearms collector, 72, jailed for having illegal shotgun and pistol
- 7 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 8 Ghostly photos show deserted Yarmouth in lockdown
- 9 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 10 Jail for 'Jekyll and Hyde' builder who made customer 'fear for her life'