Major high street chain confirms second store and 16 jobs in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A new store at Great Yarmouth’s Gapton Hall retail park is bringing 16 jobs to the town.
National health, beauty and chemist chain Superdrug has confirmed it is opening a second store at the out-of-town retail hub on Friday, May 17.
The store will feature a Beauty Studio brow and lash bar with a menu of professional treatments including tinting and threading.
Store manager Louise Greenhill, said: "We are delighted to be opening our new store to customers in Great Yarmouth.
"This store is in a great location and will offer customers a wide selection of our unique mix of beauty, health and fragrances which is perfect timing as spring is underway.
You may also want to watch:
"The addition of the brow and lash bar means we will be able to offer our customers a variety of top beauty treatments at affordable prices.
"We are sure our customers are going to love the new store."
- 1 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 2 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 3 Killer shrimp 'no-fishing' barriers torn down by vandals in the Broads
- 4 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 5 'One of a kind' home with golf simulator and gym is for sale for £795,000
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Retired teacher took his own life ahead of abuse court case, inquest hears
- 8 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 9 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 10 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
The chain already has a shop in Market Gates in the town centre, having relocated from King Street six years ago.
It is the second largest health and beauty retailer behind Boots, trading from around 900 shops.
The opening hours will be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 8pm, Saturday 8am to 7pm, and Sunday 10.30am to 4.30pm.