Shoe Zone announces opening date for Great Yarmouth superstore
- Credit: House PR
Retail chain Shoe Zone will open a superstore at a retail park in Great Yarmouth this weekend.
It is the chain's 36th big-box store in the UK and will create nine new jobs in the seaside town.
The retailer sells a variety of stylish footwear from brands including Skechers, Red Tape and Silver Street.
As part of the grand opening, the store will be offering offers on branded stock.
Nick David, Shoe Zone CEO, said: "We are very excited to be opening our 36th branded store in Great Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
"We hope that our customers like what's on offer and we look forward to welcoming them into our new store."
There is also a Shoe Zone store at Market Gates shopping centre in Great Yarmouth town centre.
- 1 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 2 Airport-style security coming to seafront club amid spiking fears
- 3 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 4 More than 31,000 tickets sold for Fire on the Water
- 5 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 6 Potters Resort expands into Essex after acquiring new site
- 7 Where sewage is being emptied in rivers and waters around Yarmouth
- 8 Spiking in Great Yarmouth club last weekend
- 9 Mother and daughter celebrate multi-generation graduation
- 10 Driver fined for drifting off road and hitting fence