Shoe Zone announces opening date for Great Yarmouth superstore
- Credit: House PR
Retail chain Shoe Zone will open a superstore at a retail park in Great Yarmouth this weekend.
It is the chain's 36th big-box store in the UK and will create nine new jobs in the seaside town.
The retailer sells a variety of stylish footwear from brands including Skechers, Red Tape and Silver Street.
As part of the grand opening, the store will be offering offers on branded stock.
Nick David, Shoe Zone CEO, said: "We are very excited to be opening our 36th branded store in Great Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
"We hope that our customers like what's on offer and we look forward to welcoming them into our new store."
There is also a Shoe Zone store at Market Gates shopping centre in Great Yarmouth town centre.
- 1 Toddler found in car not wearing seatbelt and driver had no licence
- 2 'Absolutely crazy' - Beer gardens bustle on first weekend open
- 3 E-scooter riders clock up 10,000 miles in over two weeks
- 4 Police cracking down on anti-social motorbike riders
- 5 Man died after knife fight with housemate
- 6 Woman's appeal against condition on pub conversion rejected
- 7 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 8 'What's not to like?' - Waiting list for beach huts as owners return
- 9 Police on scene in village 'just in case' as person taken to hospital
- 10 Local pub splashes back into action