Shoe Zone announces opening date for Great Yarmouth superstore
- Credit: House PR
Retail chain Shoe Zone will open a superstore at a retail park in Great Yarmouth this weekend.
It is the chain's 36th big-box store in the UK and will create nine new jobs in the seaside town.
The retailer sells a variety of stylish footwear from brands including Skechers, Red Tape and Silver Street.
As part of the grand opening, the store will be offering offers on branded stock.
Nick David, Shoe Zone CEO, said: "We are very excited to be opening our 36th branded store in Great Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
"We hope that our customers like what's on offer and we look forward to welcoming them into our new store."
There is also a Shoe Zone store at Market Gates shopping centre in Great Yarmouth town centre.
- 1 Police searching for Patricia Holland believe her to be dead
- 2 'Something really fresh for Great Yarmouth' - Empire ready to re-open
- 3 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 4 Shop to reopen after fire which caused 'significant' damage
- 5 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 6 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 7 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 8 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 9 7 big projects in Great Yarmouth and when they are happening
- 10 Family ‘desperately worried’ for grandmother missing for five days