Shoe Zone announces opening date for Great Yarmouth superstore
- Credit: House PR
Retail chain Shoe Zone will open a superstore at a retail park in Great Yarmouth this weekend.
It is the chain's 36th big-box store in the UK and will create nine new jobs in the seaside town.
The retailer sells a variety of stylish footwear from brands including Skechers, Red Tape and Silver Street.
As part of the grand opening, the store will be offering offers on branded stock.
Nick David, Shoe Zone CEO, said: "We are very excited to be opening our 36th branded store in Great Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
"We hope that our customers like what's on offer and we look forward to welcoming them into our new store."
There is also a Shoe Zone store at Market Gates shopping centre in Great Yarmouth town centre.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 'One of a kind' home with golf simulator and gym is for sale for £795,000
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 6 'Too many holiday homes' - Residents object to conversion bid
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland