Fancy running one of Great Yarmouth’s legendary nightspots?
- Credit: Archant
The owner of one of Great Yarmouth’s busiest weekend nightspots is looking for new people to re-launch the venue.
Peggotty’s in King Street sits among a string of bars that were once at the heart of the night-time economy.
The pub is being offered by the Ei Group for an introductory rent of £12,000 a year - but with potential, the company says, to generate a turnover of over £251,000.
According to the particulars Peggotty’s represents “an excellent opportunity” for those who have experience in operating nightclubs.
The pub is described as being “in great condition.”
MORE: Great Yarmouth’s Peggotty’s pub celebrates £80,000 investmentThe trading space includes two bars, a dance floor, a big screen projector, pool table and DJ booth.
You may also want to watch:
“There is plenty to keep customers entertained both day and night, and there is an opportunity to increase the appeal of the site and boost revenue by diversifying the offer to include live music and a basic food menu,” the website says, adding:
“Ei Publican Partnerships are interested in hearing from those who can balance all aspects of trade and market the pub to attract more customers during the working week.”
- 1 Emergency services dealing with incident at inflatable on beach
- 2 Our verdict on the new Giant Wheel on Great Yarmouth seafront
- 3 Plea to find family of 38-year-old Great Yarmouth man
- 4 The Last Post - knitted tribute to Prince Philip pops up in village
- 5 Lockdown easing brings joy, smiles and hope on Great Yarmouth's Regent Road
- 6 Landmark seaside hotel serves 100 by midday as lockdown eases
- 7 Eight pints pulled in first three minutes as pub's 'happy hour' returns
- 8 Cosmetic clinic's waiting list grows as clients want pre-lockdown looks
- 9 Public toilets in Hemsby reopen after £23,000 revamp
- 10 Two men jailed for stealing 'laughing gas' from hospital
There is also a garden described as “perfect for a quiet drink.”
Signs say the pub is trading as usual while being advertised.
Other pubs looking for operators include The Gallon Pot, in the Market Place, and the Kings Head in Acle - both offered for £20,000 a year.