Buy a penthouse and the entire building for £1m
- Credit: National Residential
A penthouse and six other apartments in a historic building in Norfolk - generating £52,800 a year - is for sale.
The luxury homes were created from a former solicitor's office in South Quay, Great Yarmouth back in 2018 and went up for sale for £100,000-£150,000 each.
Now the entire block is up for grabs including the penthouse of 688sqft which occupies the entire top floor. It's currently rented out on Airbnb for around £250 a night but the agents state it could be split up into two or three smaller apartments.
When the building was converted by an Oldham-based development firm, agents hailed it as showing investment in the town and helping to enhance the area.
Agents National Residential now describe it as: "This is an opportunity to purchase this Grade II listed building, consisting of seven apartments, one of which is the penthouse."
You may also want to watch:
The building is close to the beach and has views overlooking the quay. Apartment seven has been fitted with wheelchair access and the building comes with parking for six cars.
- 1 'I'm sorry' - Mayor suspended after breaking Covid rules
- 2 Norfolk Day sponsor postpones seaside event over safety concerns
- 3 Retired electrician who died in fire at home is named
- 4 Infections almost double national average in some Yarmouth neighbourhoods
- 5 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 6 Man helped from river after concerns for his safety
- 7 Head chef whose kitchen burned down leaves restaurant
- 8 Inquest adjourned into death of woman who died during cosmetic operation
- 9 Pub loses £40k from Covid closures during Euro 2020
- 10 £4.6m market 'on track' as new building takes shape