‘Super excited’ - New clinic opens in coastal town
- Credit: Archant
A new clinic which hopes to be a hub for wellness has opened in a coastal town.
Pure Physio started trading on Monday (November 18) in the Old Bake House on Estcourt Road in Great Yarmouth.
Richard Morford, 38, will run the clinic, which already has a number of other branches in the region.
He said the clinic will focus mostly on people with back and neck pain, as well as sports injuries.
Mr Morford works with GPs in the area, looking at ways to promote health and activity.
He said he is "super excited" to start work at the clinic.
"We're hoping to be a local hub to promote wellness and exercise," he added.
- 1 Former pub and nightclub up for auction in Great Yarmouth
- 2 Street food kitchen set to open in Gorleston
- 3 Police hunt wanted man with links along Norfolk and Waveney coast
- 4 Yarmouth market's pea and pie stall to close after 65 years
- 5 Madness fans plan mass Yarmouth coaster ride to mark 40th milestone
- 6 Man found dead in sea off Great Yarmouth had made distress call
- 7 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 8 Police carry out Street Safe patrols in north of town
- 9 Great Yarmouth man charged with burglary and fraud charges
- 10 Man robbed of £2,000 laptop after 'terrifying' Facebook Marketplace meet-up
He qualified as a physiotherapist in 2002 and lives in Gorleston, having moved to Norfolk eleven years ago.
"When I was young I was interested in activity and sports, and wanted to get into getting people moving," he said.