‘Super excited’ - New clinic opens in coastal town
- Credit: Archant
A new clinic which hopes to be a hub for wellness has opened in a coastal town.
Pure Physio started trading on Monday (November 18) in the Old Bake House on Estcourt Road in Great Yarmouth.
Richard Morford, 38, will run the clinic, which already has a number of other branches in the region.
He said the clinic will focus mostly on people with back and neck pain, as well as sports injuries.
Mr Morford works with GPs in the area, looking at ways to promote health and activity.
You may also want to watch:
He said he is "super excited" to start work at the clinic.
"We're hoping to be a local hub to promote wellness and exercise," he added.
- 1 Plea to find family of 38-year-old Great Yarmouth man
- 2 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 3 Drugs factory worker who hid cash under bed must pay back £42k
- 4 Emergency services dealing with incident at inflatable on beach
- 5 'We're going to be rammed' - pubs bracing for weekend revelry
- 6 Our verdict on the new Giant Wheel on Great Yarmouth seafront
- 7 Charity shops see record sales and donations after reopening
- 8 The Last Post - knitted tribute to Prince Philip pops up in village
- 9 New surface planned for 'muddy' track popular with walkers
- 10 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings
He qualified as a physiotherapist in 2002 and lives in Gorleston, having moved to Norfolk eleven years ago.
"When I was young I was interested in activity and sports, and wanted to get into getting people moving," he said.