‘Super excited’ - New clinic opens in coastal town
- Credit: Archant
A new clinic which hopes to be a hub for wellness has opened in a coastal town.
Pure Physio started trading on Monday (November 18) in the Old Bake House on Estcourt Road in Great Yarmouth.
Richard Morford, 38, will run the clinic, which already has a number of other branches in the region.
He said the clinic will focus mostly on people with back and neck pain, as well as sports injuries.
Mr Morford works with GPs in the area, looking at ways to promote health and activity.
You may also want to watch:
He said he is "super excited" to start work at the clinic.
"We're hoping to be a local hub to promote wellness and exercise," he added.
- 1 Weekly fireworks making 'spectacular' return to seafront
- 2 Gas worker on meter round stumbles on cannabis factory with 90 plants
- 3 Motorcyclist in hospital with serious injuries after crash
- 4 Live music returning to Great Yarmouth seafront
- 5 Free 'interview haircuts' for jobseekers in coastal town
- 6 Bid for grocery store in end-of-terrace house
- 7 Traders look back on devastating Great Yarmouth fire
- 8 Appeal to find missing man from Gorleston
- 9 TV presenter Stephen Mulhern spotted filming pop-up game show in Yarmouth
- 10 Jailed in July: Drug dealing, knife crime and manslaughter
He qualified as a physiotherapist in 2002 and lives in Gorleston, having moved to Norfolk eleven years ago.
"When I was young I was interested in activity and sports, and wanted to get into getting people moving," he said.