‘Super excited’ - New clinic opens in coastal town
- Credit: Archant
A new clinic which hopes to be a hub for wellness has opened in a coastal town.
Pure Physio started trading on Monday (November 18) in the Old Bake House on Estcourt Road in Great Yarmouth.
Richard Morford, 38, will run the clinic, which already has a number of other branches in the region.
He said the clinic will focus mostly on people with back and neck pain, as well as sports injuries.
Mr Morford works with GPs in the area, looking at ways to promote health and activity.
You may also want to watch:
He said he is "super excited" to start work at the clinic.
"We're hoping to be a local hub to promote wellness and exercise," he added.
- 1 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 2 Mystery mural found in back street sparks hunt for artist
- 3 Fire breaks out at care home in the Broads
- 4 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 5 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 6 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 7 Bank says branch still open after 'ominous' sign appears
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 Pressure grows for fixed date for schools to re-open
- 10 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
He qualified as a physiotherapist in 2002 and lives in Gorleston, having moved to Norfolk eleven years ago.
"When I was young I was interested in activity and sports, and wanted to get into getting people moving," he said.