‘Super excited’ - New clinic opens in coastal town
- Credit: Archant
A new clinic which hopes to be a hub for wellness has opened in a coastal town.
Pure Physio started trading on Monday (November 18) in the Old Bake House on Estcourt Road in Great Yarmouth.
Richard Morford, 38, will run the clinic, which already has a number of other branches in the region.
He said the clinic will focus mostly on people with back and neck pain, as well as sports injuries.
Mr Morford works with GPs in the area, looking at ways to promote health and activity.
You may also want to watch:
He said he is "super excited" to start work at the clinic.
"We're hoping to be a local hub to promote wellness and exercise," he added.
- 1 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 2 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 3 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 4 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 5 Acrobats and falcons wow crowds at the Out There Festival
- 6 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 7 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 8 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 9 Do you recognise this man?
- 10 'It's a big pain' - Third river crossing work leaves businessman frustrated
He qualified as a physiotherapist in 2002 and lives in Gorleston, having moved to Norfolk eleven years ago.
"When I was young I was interested in activity and sports, and wanted to get into getting people moving," he said.