Japanese inspired fashion brand concept receives business boost
- Credit: Archant
A fashion brand concept has been given a boost thanks to a Great Yarmouth social enterprise competition.
The Bridge offered entrepreneurs the chance to win a range of prizes to support their business ideas.
Following a final, which merged the formats of TV programmes Dragons’ Den and The X Factor, Sandrine Troullier’s Japanese inspired fashion brand ‘Suki Collection’ was chosen as the overall victor.
Among her prizes, she has won a laptop and an advertising package with the Great Yarmouth Mercury.
She said: “I cant believe I have won, this is potentially life changing for me and has inspired me to take the next steps into business.”
You may also want to watch:
The organiser of this pilot project, Trevor Saunders of Mandalay Wellbeing CIC, said: “The concept of The Bridge is fairly simple - work with established businesses who want to help you to succeed. I am so grateful to all the 17 businesses that supported us.”
- 1 Third teenager arrested over Yarmouth park stabbing
- 2 Tesco applies to sell alcohol from pub site
- 3 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 4 Seaside cafe opens new toy library for dogs
- 5 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 6 Crowds pour on to streets to enjoy light and sound display
- 7 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 8 They started life in lockdown - but how are these businesses doing now?
- 9 Gorleston high street closed this week for emergency gas works
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed