Japanese inspired fashion brand concept receives business boost
- Credit: Archant
A fashion brand concept has been given a boost thanks to a Great Yarmouth social enterprise competition.
The Bridge offered entrepreneurs the chance to win a range of prizes to support their business ideas.
Following a final, which merged the formats of TV programmes Dragons’ Den and The X Factor, Sandrine Troullier’s Japanese inspired fashion brand ‘Suki Collection’ was chosen as the overall victor.
Among her prizes, she has won a laptop and an advertising package with the Great Yarmouth Mercury.
She said: “I cant believe I have won, this is potentially life changing for me and has inspired me to take the next steps into business.”
You may also want to watch:
The organiser of this pilot project, Trevor Saunders of Mandalay Wellbeing CIC, said: “The concept of The Bridge is fairly simple - work with established businesses who want to help you to succeed. I am so grateful to all the 17 businesses that supported us.”
- 1 Historic seaside pub reveals £60,000 B&B rooms
- 2 Barber seeks sender of anonymous gift to say 'thank you'
- 3 A47 reopens after crash on Acle Straight
- 4 Homeowner punched and kicked after finding burglar stealing items from shed
- 5 'We'll survive' - Town market traders hopeful as £5.3m work begins
- 6 Vandals force knitters to remove 22 yarn bombs from village
- 7 Third Subway looks set to open in town
- 8 Towering garden tipi proves a hit with al fresco drinkers
- 9 Local pub splashes back into action
- 10 Warning not to be 'gull-ible' as lockdown lifting could see birds' return