Businesses urged to compete at prestigious awards
- Credit: JAMES BASS PHOTOGRAPHY
Businesses are invited to take centre stage by entering the Spirit of Enterprise Awards.
The annual celebration of business excellence across Great Yarmouth borough aims to recognise and raise the profile of the area's top-performing entrepreneurs.
The awards are free to enter online at www.enterpriseGY.co.uk.
Businesses of all sizes and from all sectors are encouraged to put themselves forward for one or more of the nine categories before entries close on November 22.
This year, there are some new categories, plus extra incentive to enter as all entrants will automatically be entered into the Norfolk Business Awards in 2020, where there is a like-for-like category.
The finalists and winners in the Spirit of Enterprise Awards will be showcased in the media and at a glittering awards ceremony and gala dinner at the Town Hall's prestigious Assembly Room in spring.
You may also want to watch:
Each award is backed by a different local sponsor, who shortlists the finalists and chooses their category winner.
The categories are:
- 1 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 2 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 3 Police seal in place at home of missing vulnerable 83-year-old
- 4 Lifeguard, 18, saves teenager from drowning in first days on job
- 5 Euro 2020 crowds blamed for Gorleston Covid spike
- 6 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000
- 7 Man arrested for murder of still missing 83-year-old
- 8 Almost two dozen arrests on first Saturday after nightclubs open
- 9 Dismay at appeal ruling on homes bid for site of former registry office
- 10 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
- Employer of the Year
- Great Customer service
- Director/business owner of the year
- Investing in future growth
- SME of the year
- Larger business of the year
- Great community contribution
- Great family-owned
- Leisure and tourism business of the year