Yarmouth offshore company expands premises
A GREAT Yarmouth company which works within the oil and gas industry has announced the expansion of its premises.
The Artificial Lift Company Ltd (ALC) is investing in a new 5,500 square foot facility designed to accommodate increased manufacturing, assembly, repair and testing activities, along with supplying additional office space and support services. It is located next to existing world-class well test and prototype test facilities.
ALC is expecting to generate up to 10 new posts over the next 12 months, bringing the workforce to more than 20. As part of its investment, new testing and assembly equipment will be installed that will further enhance the firm’s capability and growing worldwide reputation as a leader in rigless ESP (electrical submersible pump) technology and services.
ALC is based in the UK and in Houston, Texas, and is expanding rapidly with offices in Dubai, Bahrain, Kuala Lumpur and deployment facilities in Anchorage, Alaska.
Chief executive officer Alex Kosmala and the Mayor of Great Yarmouth, Barry Coleman, officially opened the new premises on Friday.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Kosmala said: “Great Yarmouth has been good for the business and we have benefited from a loyal, highly skilled and experienced workforce. ALC plans to continue to invest in the local community and economy as we grow our manufacturing, assembly, repair and testing activities.”
- 1 'Business as usual' as shopping mall enters administration
- 2 Jail for 'Jekyll and Hyde' builder who made customer 'fear for her life'
- 3 Another Norfolk branch of Outfit shuts for good among 31 more closures
- 4 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 5 Investigation into 'particularly severe' case of fly-tipping
- 6 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 7 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 8 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 9 Town centre post office closed as staff self-isolate
- 10 Council rounds on 'uninformed' coronavirus marshal critics