Yarmouth Stores set for move
- Credit: Archant
A shop which has been selling workwear for more than one hundred years is in line for a move.
Yarmouth Stores, currently based in South Quay, Great Yarmouth, will relocate to Kirklands House in Main Cross Road in the “near future”, its boss has confirmed.
Chief executive of Yarmouth Stores, Simon Palmer, said the move is part of the next steps the company is taking to grow the business.
He said the news is “extremely positive” and will ensure there is a more extensive range of clothing available to customers.
Mr Palmer said the shop would be moving into a bigger premises in the near future and work on the relocation had already started.
You may also want to watch:
The store sells a variety of workwear from boilersuits to safety boots.
Just two Yarmouth Stores branches remain after its shop in Plymouth closed two years ago.
- 1 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 2 Spectacular show to light up Great Yarmouth's Venetian Waterways
- 3 One person left with serious injuries after Yarmouth crash
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 Meet the Yarmouth firm on tonight's Grand Designs
- 6 Burglars make off with bird equipment after Great Yarmouth break in
- 7 Police appeal after motorcyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 8 Tesco applies to sell alcohol from pub site
- 9 Dog prices stay high after lockdown boom, buyers say
- 10 Hope steps seen in Danny Boyle's Yesterday will get much-needed repairs
The shop in Lowestoft can be found in Bevan St East.
For more information visit its website here.