Great Yarmouth charity shop reopening this week
- Credit: Archant
A YMCA charity shop in Great Yarmouth will reopen this week.
After more than 12 weeks of being closed for business, the outlet in Market Gates shopping centre will throw open its doors again on Friday (June 26).
Once doors are officially open donations are welcome, and if donors have any questions or concerns before dropping items off, the shop has asked people to call ahead.
One challenge that the current crisis has created is that YMCA has fewer volunteers than before, the charity has said.
Alongside donations, staff are now also appealing for volunteers to help them get back up and running.
You may also want to watch:
Across all of its reopened stores, YMCA will be adhering to government guidelines with additional cleaning and social distancing measures, alongside hand gel stations at each entrance to ensure a safe environment for customers and colleagues.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 'One of a kind' home with golf simulator and gym is for sale for £795,000
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 5 'Too many holiday homes' - Residents object to conversion bid
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland