Busy Bees Day Nursery
FAIR dinkum! Busy Bees day nursery at the James Paget celebrated Australia Day recently with activities throughout the day.The nursery is linked to ABC nurseries in Australia.
FAIR dinkum! Busy Bees day nursery at the James Paget celebrated Australia Day recently with activities throughout the day.
The nursery is linked to ABC nurseries in Australia.
Deputy manager Becky Batley said: “The children enjoyed making Australian flags and koala bear masks. They also had a competition colouring in kangaroos, crocodiles and other Australian animals.
The fancy dress competition was won by Molly after her mum spent all night sewing corks onto her hat and then Molly spent all day telling everyone the corks were to keep the flies away.
The younger children enjoyed playing with a koala puppet and then painted koalas to stick on a tree. The pre-school children and toddlers enjoyed making a giant indoor beach, getting stuck in to making sandcastles. And the on-site chef cooked an Australian-themed dinner which the children loved.
Busy Bees have more events coming up including a sponsored walk to raise money to help meningitis sufferers and a “bring your daddy to nursery day.”
- 1 'Well-respected' tattoo artist died at home after taking cocaine
- 2 Car flips on to roof in three-vehicle crash in Yarmouth
- 3 Free open top bus tours to show off Great Yarmouth's seafront
- 4 Six ways Yarmouth wants to solve its housing crisis and 'compete with Norwich'
- 5 Sammy, 6, finds 'once-in-a-lifetime' rare fossil on beach
- 6 Bid to extend life of quarry in Broads' village to 85 years
- 7 Former Game store earmarked as enterprise hub
- 8 Alcohol seized during police town centre community patrols
- 9 Port boss disappointed over cruise ship non-docking
- 10 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite