Busy Bees Day Nursery
FAIR dinkum! Busy Bees day nursery at the James Paget celebrated Australia Day recently with activities throughout the day.The nursery is linked to ABC nurseries in Australia.
FAIR dinkum! Busy Bees day nursery at the James Paget celebrated Australia Day recently with activities throughout the day.
The nursery is linked to ABC nurseries in Australia.
Deputy manager Becky Batley said: “The children enjoyed making Australian flags and koala bear masks. They also had a competition colouring in kangaroos, crocodiles and other Australian animals.
The fancy dress competition was won by Molly after her mum spent all night sewing corks onto her hat and then Molly spent all day telling everyone the corks were to keep the flies away.
You may also want to watch:
The younger children enjoyed playing with a koala puppet and then painted koalas to stick on a tree. The pre-school children and toddlers enjoyed making a giant indoor beach, getting stuck in to making sandcastles. And the on-site chef cooked an Australian-themed dinner which the children loved.
Busy Bees have more events coming up including a sponsored walk to raise money to help meningitis sufferers and a “bring your daddy to nursery day.”
- 1 Great Yarmouth man banned from high street at night
- 2 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 3 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 4 New Sports Direct in town's former M&S set for summer opening
- 5 Norfolk ban for three men who stole cash from Yarmouth fruit machines
- 6 Coastal holiday parks getting £3m investment
- 7 Woman shares horror after pet cat Dave is mutilated by elastic band
- 8 The challenges of May 17 re-opening - including keeping people sat down
- 9 "I love it here" - No surprise at village's Rightmove popularity
- 10 New dessert restaurant opens in Great Yarmouth