Busy Bees Day Nursery
FAIR dinkum! Busy Bees day nursery at the James Paget celebrated Australia Day recently with activities throughout the day.The nursery is linked to ABC nurseries in Australia.
FAIR dinkum! Busy Bees day nursery at the James Paget celebrated Australia Day recently with activities throughout the day.
The nursery is linked to ABC nurseries in Australia.
Deputy manager Becky Batley said: “The children enjoyed making Australian flags and koala bear masks. They also had a competition colouring in kangaroos, crocodiles and other Australian animals.
The fancy dress competition was won by Molly after her mum spent all night sewing corks onto her hat and then Molly spent all day telling everyone the corks were to keep the flies away.
You may also want to watch:
The younger children enjoyed playing with a koala puppet and then painted koalas to stick on a tree. The pre-school children and toddlers enjoyed making a giant indoor beach, getting stuck in to making sandcastles. And the on-site chef cooked an Australian-themed dinner which the children loved.
Busy Bees have more events coming up including a sponsored walk to raise money to help meningitis sufferers and a “bring your daddy to nursery day.”
- 1 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 2 'Curiouser and curiouser' - Mystery white rabbit graffiti appears on coast
- 3 Parking ban outside town centre church looks set to be reversed
- 4 Retired electrician who died in fire at home is named
- 5 'Ripped our hearts out' - Shop owners 'gutted' after burglars strike
- 6 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 7 Man in 40s dies from Covid at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Great Yarmouth bakery forced to close after it was 'condemned dangerous'
- 9 Testing ramped up after 'extreme rise' in Covid cases in coastal areas
- 10 Five hundred arrests help Great Yarmouth's war on drugs