Driver hospitalised after two-car crash
- Credit: Archant
A driver has been taken to hospital after a two-car crash.
Norfolk Police were called just after 1pm on Wednesday (February 19) to reports of a collision on Caister Road in Great Yarmouth.
Police have said one man was injured, having suffered a laceration to his arm.
One of the drivers was hospitalised, officers said.
East of England Ambulance Service said they were called to the scene at around 1.10pm.
One ambulance attended and the crew treated a male patient at the scene before taking him to James Paget Hospital for further assessment and care.
The fire service sent two appliances and crews made the scene safe.
- 1 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 2 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 3 Work begins on £3m Great Yarmouth council flats development
- 4 Vets expanding to garage site amid surge in new animal owners
- 5 Drone shots show British warship anchored off Yarmouth ahead of Jubilee
- 6 Your chance to run a takeaway pitch on Gorleston seafront
- 7 Great Yarmouth Pride march postponed amid council criticism
- 8 Man stopped by police while driving day after admitting he had no licence
- 9 5 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in Great Yarmouth
- 10 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
The road was blocked but cleared by 2.30pm.