Can you find a home for these cats and greyhound?
- Credit: Archant
There are plenty of lovely pets looking for their forever homes this week.
This week’s Yarmouth Greyhound Homefinders’ featured pet is Spec. A stunning boy, Spec has a gleaming black coat and an elegant appearance. Spec loves his walks and would like to meet a family who will enjoy taking long walks in the countryside with him. Spec is a happy, playful character with an affectionate and loyal nature too. Spec will make a truly great family pet, he’s most looking forward to having a sofa to laze around on.
Interested? For more information, or to meet Spec, contact Homefinding Co-ordinator Corinne Douglas, on Homefinders’ local rate call number, 0845 458 3797.
This week the RSPCA East Norfolk branch is appealing for homes for many kittens and lots of adult cats who also need loving homes. They are all special and have lots of love to give so please consider adopting one of these beauties.
Gizzy and the kitten gang are looking for homes, they would like to be rehomed in pairs for company and some fun. They are now ready to leave us. Their lovely mum Izzy is also looking for her home.
Beautiful young Izzy is a young female cat in need of a loving home, after bringing up five kittens she is due a rest and some TLC. She has a lovely placid nature and is a loving little cat.
Tabasco is ten years old and such a lovely cat, he would need an adult home and one where he will get lots of fuss and attention.
- 1 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 2 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 3 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 4 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 5 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 6 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
- 7 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 8 Church glamping pod plan on ice as £626,000 funding bid awaits approval
- 9 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 10 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
Steady is six years old and came to us after his owner could sadly no longer care for him. Such a sweet little character and he is keeping his paws crossed that someone comes for him.
Tilly is our longest resident, she is a beautiful cat and such a nice friendly girl. Please consider her as she is just sitting waiting so nicely its breaking our hearts.
Tucker is the sweetest cat, he is around five years old and so affectionate. Tucker will need to live indoors and have lots of things to do and company during the day.
All the cats are neutered, vaccinated, and microchipped, vet checked and on a flea and worm programme.
There is a small adoption fee of £50 for cats and kittens and all are subject to a successful home visit. The branch is locally funded.
For more information visit website at www.rspcaeastnorfolk.co.uk and to adopt an animal, call 07867 972870.