Can you find a home for these lovely rescue pets?
- Credit: Archant
This week’s Yarmouth Greyhound Homefinders’ featured pet is Wendy. A small and slender girl, Wendy has a beautiful glossy black coat.
Quiet and easy to manage, she can be a little shy on first acquaintance but once she knows you, her sweet and happy nature begins to shine. Wendy has proved to be friendly with children and smaller dogs too, she’s looking forward to experiencing home comforts for the first time and is sure to be a great companion. For more information, or to meet Wendy, contact Homefinding Co-ordinator Corinne Douglas, on Homefinders’ local rate call number, 0845 458 3797.
Lots of the the long term residents at the RSPCA East Norfolk branch have left for new homes this week which is fantastic. However, there are many cats and kittens still looking for their forever homes this week, all of them unique with their own personalities.
Geordie is a stunning male tabby cat, and currently in the care of the East Norfolk RSPCA. He is four years old and would be best suited to an adult home or one with older children. He would prefer to be the only pet as he can be stressed by dominant cats who can bully him.
Boots is aged 5 to 6 and such a lovely looking cat. She does not like to be stroked or picked up but is very happy living alongside you in your home. She has previously lived as an indoor cat but would like some garden. She likes to see what you are doing and is very nosy. She will need a patient adult home.
You may also want to watch:
Chirpy is a petite little black and white female. She is around 18 months to two years old and is a sweet little confident cat.
Kate is a very nice black and white three year old female. She is a friendly cat and has gone into the care of the East Norfolk RSPCA with sister Pippa after they found themselves looking for a new home.
- 1 Seven arrested and three charged with supplying cocaine after large police presence in village
- 2 Beach and dunes depleted by 'massive forces' as high tides hit
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 Construction of £26m Marina Centre to begin in coming weeks
- 6 'Give it back' - Man's plea after his moped is stolen
- 7 Road closed for two days for resurfacing
- 8 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 9 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 10 Warning about ‘you’re wanted for arrest’ cold call tax scam
Pippa is a very pretty little cat, she is very attentive and friendly and can either be rehomed with her sister Kate or individually to ensure they find a forever home.
They are both in the care of the East Norfolk RSPCA which ensures all pets looking for homes are neutered, vaccinated and microchipped. They are all up to date with flea and worming. There is a small adoption fee of just £50 for cats and kittens, dogs are on application. This in no way covers the costs to the branch but just helps the continue their work. Please visit the website for more information www.rspcaeastnorfolk.co.uk or call the adoption line on 07867 972870.