Can you give a loving home to these cats and greyhound?
- Credit: Archant
Adorable cats and a endearing greyhound are looking for a loving home.
The RSPCA East Norfolk Branch are currently caring for more than 50 cats.
Many of these are badly injured and are recovering from operations and injuries. These are just some of the ones that are ready to leave the branch making way for the ones that need our help.
Catty is a beautiful friendly tabby female, she is around 8-10 years of age and was believed to have been left behind by her owner. Selfie the beautiful white female is looking for her forever home after bringing up her kittens. They were found living outside and all her kittens have now been rehomed. She is a very friendly girl.
The Collector is a young beautiful male cat, he is very affectionate despite living all his life outside in a colony. He loves other cats and loves us humans too. He is only about a year old.
The Collector is also pictured with his friends Cole, Colden both males and Cologne Tortie female kitten. They are all looking for homes and the kittens are now 10-11 weeks old.
Oobie needs an indoor home as the only cat, he is so affectionate and can live with children and a friendly dog.
- 1 Man who raped teen jailed for six years
- 2 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 3 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 4 Date set for road reopening after sewer collapse
- 5 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 6 CCTV released of Great Yarmouth man whose body part was found on beach
- 7 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 8 'Well-respected' tattoo artist died at home after taking cocaine
- 9 Hospital opens £1.2m eye operation theatre to cut waiting times
- 10 TV show filmed in Norfolk starring Ainsley Harriott to air this month
Boogle is about 5 years old and is beautiful. She would be happiest in an adult home with no other cats, she was very poorly when she came to us but has done so well she can now go off to her new home.
All cats and dogs are neutered, vaccinated, and micro chipped, vet checked and on a flea and worm programme. You are offered six weeks free insurance if you register on adoption. There is a small adoption fee of £55 for cats and kittens and all are subject to a successful home visit, dogs are on application. Visit www.rspcaeastnorfolk.co.uk.
This week’s Yarmouth Greyhound Homefinders’ featured Mercury pet is Mack.
A sweet boy, Mack is one of the smallest in the kennels, he has an endearing expression and loving eyes. Mack has a quiet, laid back nature, he loves his bed but does enjoy a walk and is good on the lead, he also likes to have a little game with his soft toys too.
Mack would appreciate a calm home where he is able to put his feet up and relax. He will become a lovely companion for a lucky person.
Interested? For more information, or to meet Mack, contact Homefinding Co-ordinator Corinne Douglas, on Homefinders’ local rate call number, 0845 458 3797.