Can you help find four-year-old Parker’s toy goat?
- Credit: Supplied
It was a family trip into town to browse the sales and get out of the house.
But for four-year-old Parker Page, Boxing Day left him distraught after losing his favourite Christmas present.
Mum, Megan Page, said: “He’d been asking for this toy goat for months.
“He loves animals and he had his heart set on this teddy goat.”
So when Parker’s grandmother gave him the soft toy goat on Christmas Day, his face lit up.
“It was definitely his favourite Christmas present,” said Megan, of Acle.
“He was so excited to have it, he was over the moon.”
- 1 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 2 Inquest held into death of Gorleston man aged 32
- 3 Which Great Yarmouth roads are holding Jubilee parties
- 4 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
- 5 Palmers: What is the plan, and when will it be finished?
- 6 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
- 7 Vets expanding to garage site amid surge in new animal owners
- 8 Your chance to run a takeaway pitch on Gorleston seafront
- 9 5 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in Great Yarmouth
- 10 Work under way on Yarmouth's new enterprise hub
The handheld goat was destined to go everywhere with Parker from then on.
So he took it into town when he went sale shopping with his mum on December 26.
But somewhere between Starbucks and Wilko in Market Gates Shopping Centre the precious toy was lost.
“Parker thinks he may have left in Starbucks.
“But I’ve asked around and nobody has seen it,” Megan said.
“It’s such a shame and he cried himself to sleep that night.”
If the goat can’t be found, Megan is planning on buying a new one, similar to the original toy (pictured).
But she says she’d like to see her son reunited with his original gift.
If anyone has picked up the goat, or seen it, please contact the Great Yarmouth Mercury and we will pass the message on to Megan.
You can do so by emailing email@example.com or get in contact by phone on 01493 847961.