Can you offer a loving home to these cats and a dog?
- Credit: Yarmouth Greyhound Homefinders
Can you help find these cats and a dog a new home?
The RSPCA East Norfolk branch has lots of cats and kittens looking for homes. These are just a few:
Villi is a very sweet and confident young male cat about a year old. He has been with the charity for sometime so hopefully this week will see him packing his bags for his forever home.
Iris is very loveable with her very distinctive moustache, she is around 4-5 years old. She has also been in care for a long time and is in need of a home with company during the day.
A tabby cat called Kit Kat is friendly and attentive. He was really poorly when he first arrived but is now ready for the next chapter in his life which sees him happy in a home of his own.
If you want a real placid little cat then Thalamus is the one. He can be a little shy initially but loves a fuss. He did not have the best start in life and now he is realising just how wonderful things can be.
Ivory is one of our longest residents and is only around 3 years old. She went into care with kittens ages ago and they have all found new homes. She is a lovely girl but is being overlooked.
- 1 'Well-respected' tattoo artist died at home after taking cocaine
- 2 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 3 Man who raped teen jailed for six years
- 4 CCTV released of Great Yarmouth man whose body part was found on beach
- 5 Car flips on to roof in three-vehicle crash in Yarmouth
- 6 Free open top bus tours to show off Great Yarmouth's seafront
- 7 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 8 Date set for road reopening after sewer collapse
- 9 Alcohol seized during police town centre community patrols
- 10 Former Game store earmarked as enterprise hub
Phylis and her loving mum Dylis are still waiting, they would like a home together. Mum is about 9 years and Phylis is 8. They have also been waiting for such a long time. Please consider them.
All of our cats and dogs are neutered, vaccinated, and micro chipped, vet checked and on a flea and worm programme. Visit the website at www.rspcaeastnorfolk.co.uk or to adopt an animal call 07867 972870.
Beautiful Beau is this week’s Yarmouth Greyhound Homefinders’ featured pet looking for a home. A good looking boy, Beau has an endearing greying face and a sweet expression. A shy and quiet boy until he gets to know you, it doesn’t take Beau long to begin to show off his playful and friendly character. Beau would love a peaceful, relaxed home where he will get lots of TLC and reassurance in new situations. He is a pleasure to walk and would happily live with a fellow hound. For more information, or to meet Beau, contact Homefinding co-ordinator Corinne Douglas, on Homefinders’ local rate call number, 0845 458 3797.