Man arrested and car seized following morning of destruction
- Credit: Archant
A man been arrested following reports of a car being driven erratically and crashing into other vehicles.
In the early hours of this morning (Saturday, September 8) police were called to Gorleston.
Great Yarmouth Police subsequently arrested a man and seized the car he had been driving - a gold BMW.
Photos posted to the Great Yarmouth Police twitter page show the extent of the damage caused to the car.
The driver’s side front wing is severely dented, with the front right tyre punctured and the back right wheel completely stripped of the tyre.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries into the incident are ongoing.
- 1 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Council pay out six claims to drivers after car park ramp damaged vehicles
- 4 Neighbours oppose off-licence over crime fears
- 5 Drug dealer who targeted young people in Great Yarmouth jailed
- 6 'So proud' - School staff clap for children to mark 'phenomenal' work
- 7 Ghostly photos show deserted Yarmouth in lockdown
- 8 Norfolk-based Brexit Party founder punished for Covid protest
- 9 Man in court over Norfolk Broads' boat break-ins during lockdown
- 10 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown