Cars damaged in Gorleston street
POLICE are appealing for information following criminal damage to a number of cars in Gorleston.A number of vehicles had their wing mirrors kicked along Suffield Road causing significant damage.
POLICE are appealing for information following criminal damage to a number of cars in Gorleston.
A number of vehicles had their wing mirrors kicked along Suffield Road causing significant damage.
All the incidents occurred overnight on Friday and into the early hours of Saturday morning.
Officers particularly want to hear from a member of the public who is believed to have witnessed the incidents and disturbed the suspects responsible for the damage.
You may also want to watch:
Contact: PCSO Dawn Kemp at Gorleston Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drone photo shows £26m seafront leisure centre taking shape
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Low turnout in Great Yarmouth
- 3 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 4 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 5 Buy a B&B as nine for sale in 'boom year' for budget hotels
- 6 Historical clock restored after sitting in cellar for 60 years
- 7 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 8 'Water runs down the walls' - Woman, 65, hits out at mouldy council flat
- 9 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 10 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'