Cars targeted in Gorleston spate of criminal damage
A SPATE of criminal damage in Gorleston has seen car windows smashed and wing mirrors damaged.
Three wing mirrors were damaged on vehicles parked on Recreation Road overnight between Monday, October 17 and Tuesday 18.
A window and a windscreen were smashed on two other vehicles parked on Church Road.
In addition to the damage, there was an attempted burglary of a convenience store in Trafalgar Road East.
At around 4.15am on Tuesday, October 18 a man smashed a window at a shop but was disturbed by the owner and left with a second man.
He initially walked off towards Back Chapel Lane before returning and then walking away towards Church Road.
One of the men is described as white, 5 foot 9 inches tall, of slim build with short dark hair and was wearing a dark blue jacket with two white lines on the front and dark coloured jeans.
- 1 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 2 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 3 Man who raped teen jailed for six years
- 4 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 5 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 6 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 7 Date set for road reopening after sewer collapse
- 8 Man to be sentenced next month over Norfolk pub attack
- 9 Hospital opens £1.2m eye operation theatre to cut waiting times
- 10 CCTV released of Great Yarmouth man whose body part was found on beach
The second man was wearing a black top.
Police are appealing for information about the incidents.
Calls should be made to PC Angi Holland at Bradwell Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.