Cats, kittens and a greyhound - all looking for new loving homes
- Credit: Yarmouth Greyhound Homefinders
Six cats and kittens looking for new loving homes this week, currently in the care of the East Coast branch of the RSPCA.
Collier and Colson are two cheeky male kittens. They are looking for a home with some fun and games and hope to be rehomed together.
Selfie is a beautiful white female around two years old. The charity believes she is deaf so an indoor home would suit her best.
Lolly, the long haired lovely female cat, has been waiting for her own home for sometime. Let’s hope someone falls in love with her soon.
Lea is a friendly young black female, she is very small and petite and could live as an indoor cat if she has plenty of things to do.
Boggle deserves a good home, after being dumped at the vets with a serious eye condition that was not treated. She is well now and looking for someone to love and care for her. She would be happiest in an adult home with no other pets.
All of the charity’s cats and dogs are neutered, vaccinated, and micro chipped, vet checked and on a flea and worm programme. You are offered six weeks free insurance if you register on adoption.
- 1 Inquest held into death of Gorleston man aged 32
- 2 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 3 Which Great Yarmouth roads are holding Jubilee parties
- 4 Palmers: What is the plan, and when will it be finished?
- 5 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
- 6 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
- 7 Vets expanding to garage site amid surge in new animal owners
- 8 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 9 Four fire crews tackle flat blaze in Great Yarmouth
- 10 Former nurse died while on holiday on Norfolk coast
There is a small adoption fee of £55 for cats and kittens and all are subject to a successful home visit, dogs are on application. The charity is a locally funded branch and for more details, or to see other animals available for rehoming, the visit the website www.rspcaeastnorfolk.co.uk.
To adopt an animal please call 07867 972870.
This week’s Yarmouth Greyhound Homefinders’ featured pet is Floyd.
Floyd is a stunning boy with lovely expressive ears and an endearing greying face. A super happy character, Floyd is so playful and his tail doesn’t stop wagging. He is very much a people dog and loves loads of fuss and affection from everyone he meets. Floyd is ready to become great pet, he is sure to appreciate home comforts and the companionship of a family.
Interested? For more information, or to meet Floyd, contact Homefinding Co-ordinator Corinne Douglas, on Homefinders’ local rate call number, 0845 458 3797.