Cex announces date of 'grand reopening' after fire
- Credit: James Weeds
A Great Yarmouth high street entertainment store, which was recently closed due to a fire, has announced when it will reopen.
Cex, who specialise in games, DVDs, and electrical goods, has confirmed that the Great Yarmouth branch will be re-opening on July 24.
A spokesperson for Cex said: "We're pleased to announce that the grand opening of the new Cex Great Yarmouth store will be at 9am on Saturday."
To mark the occasion, the store will be holding a monster photo competition.
Store vouchers - worth £50, £25, £10 - will be up for grabs.
The fire, which was reported at 7.46pm on Thursday, June 3, destroyed much of the inside of the entrance of the former store and took seven hours to contain.
- 1 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 2 Land 'on fringe' of popular Norfolk village set for auction
- 3 Great Yarmouth's Portuguese residents' share love for 'second home'
- 4 Bin collection days to change across Great Yarmouth area
- 5 Apartment blocks close to seafront set for auction
- 6 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 7 Town's dog grooming salon celebrates 20 years in business
- 8 New Sainsbury's plan revealed for Bradwell
- 9 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 10 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront