Chance to join Nelson museum team
THE Norfolk Nelson Museum in South Quay, Great Yarmouth, is looking to expand its volunteer team. Friendly, motivated people are needed to help at reception and occasionally with other tasks.
THE Norfolk Nelson Museum in South Quay, Great Yarmouth, is looking to expand its volunteer team.
Friendly, motivated people are needed to help at reception and occasionally with other tasks. Training will be given and no experience or maritime knowledge is necessary.
Most volunteers give one or two half-days each week to ensure that reception runs smoothly. Tasks include dealing with the public, using the till, answering the phone and dealing with inquiries and deliveries.
A spokesman said: “This can be a varied and rewarding way of spending time while contributing to a worthwhile project in Great Yarmouth.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact the curator Alice Mouncer on 01493 850698 or call in for an application form.
- 1 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 2 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 3 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 4 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 5 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 6 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 7 Acrobats and falcons wow crowds at the Out There Festival
- 8 Do you recognise this man?
- 9 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 10 Driver dies in crash on A47