Chance to join Nelson museum team
THE Norfolk Nelson Museum in South Quay, Great Yarmouth, is looking to expand its volunteer team. Friendly, motivated people are needed to help at reception and occasionally with other tasks.
THE Norfolk Nelson Museum in South Quay, Great Yarmouth, is looking to expand its volunteer team.
Friendly, motivated people are needed to help at reception and occasionally with other tasks. Training will be given and no experience or maritime knowledge is necessary.
Most volunteers give one or two half-days each week to ensure that reception runs smoothly. Tasks include dealing with the public, using the till, answering the phone and dealing with inquiries and deliveries.
A spokesman said: “This can be a varied and rewarding way of spending time while contributing to a worthwhile project in Great Yarmouth.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact the curator Alice Mouncer on 01493 850698 or call in for an application form.
- 1 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire
- 2 'It's been emotional' - New restaurant to finally welcome indoor diners
- 3 Pile of fly-tipped rubbish (including a car) finally cleared away
- 4 A bad day to launch resort's open-topped bus
- 5 Village bids for 'summer evening vibe' with launch of outdoor market
- 6 5 amazing Norfolk properties for if you win the lottery
- 7 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 8 How did Norfolk man end up buried in Iceland?
- 9 Great Yarmouth man banned from high street at night
- 10 Coastal holiday parks getting £3m investment