Chance to join Nelson museum team
THE Norfolk Nelson Museum in South Quay, Great Yarmouth, is looking to expand its volunteer team. Friendly, motivated people are needed to help at reception and occasionally with other tasks.
THE Norfolk Nelson Museum in South Quay, Great Yarmouth, is looking to expand its volunteer team.
Friendly, motivated people are needed to help at reception and occasionally with other tasks. Training will be given and no experience or maritime knowledge is necessary.
Most volunteers give one or two half-days each week to ensure that reception runs smoothly. Tasks include dealing with the public, using the till, answering the phone and dealing with inquiries and deliveries.
A spokesman said: “This can be a varied and rewarding way of spending time while contributing to a worthwhile project in Great Yarmouth.”
For more information contact the curator Alice Mouncer on 01493 850698 or call in for an application form.
- 1 Bid for superbike warehouse bringing 30 jobs shifts to new site
- 2 Injuries reported after crash closes road in Great Yarmouth
- 3 Pregnancy joy for slimmer who lost over 6 stone for IVF
- 4 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 5 Great Yarmouth in 2022 - Key trends to look out for this year
- 6 'We need to live our lives' - Mercury survey reveals Covid impact
- 7 See inside £1.1m Broads' home with own cottage and pool
- 8 Seven flats proposed on site of former children's home
- 9 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 10 Great Yarmouth fashion boss offers free Maldives holiday