Changes to local bus services
There are a number of changes to local bus services funded by Norfolk County Council at the weekend. Several services have been improved as a result of the council working in partnership with local bus operators.
There are a number of changes to local bus services funded by Norfolk County Council at the weekend. Several services have been improved as a result of the council working in partnership with local bus operators. Some of the changes are relatively minor.
Anglian 12 Drayton - Norwich
This service is renumbered 125 to avoid a clash of numbers. No time changes.
Anglian and First 54B Wroxham - Dussindale - Norwich
These services are renumbered 12B to coordinate service numbers. No time changes.
Anglian 122 / 122A Cringleford - Norwich
- 1 Mixed feelings for traders as they move into Great Yarmouth's new market
- 2 Rollesby mum shares heartbreak after death of her seven-year-old daughter
- 3 Six arrested after Willow the dog finds 'substantial' quantity of drugs
- 4 Drone shots show British warship anchored off Yarmouth ahead of Jubilee
- 5 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 6 Tributes to 'wonderful' school head who loved to see children learn
- 7 Crews called to collapsed walker on remote Norfolk Broads' path
- 8 Work begins on £3m Great Yarmouth council flats development
- 9 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 10 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
This is a new service replacing part of Anglian 999 service. Minor time change to Keswick Hall service 122A.
Anglian 587 Poringland - Norwich
Major improvements to the route and timetable following withdrawal of First commercial service 58A. 587 now operates every 30 minutes during the day. No changes to funded evening and Sunday services.
Anglian 588 Halesworth - Bungay - Norwich
Major improvements to route and timetable following withdrawal of First commercial service 58. 588 now operates every 30 minutes during the day. No changes to funded evening and Sunday services.
Anglian 999 Gertrude Road - Norwich - Eaton Park
The service now operates every 30 minutes and restores the two way circular service to Eaton Park. Alternate journeys go via Newmarket Road and no longer serve Cringleford, replaced by Anglian 122.
Neaves 32 Sprowston - Thorpe Hamlet - Norwich
A limited Saturday service has been added to this route.
Neaves 36 Happisburgh - Stalham - Wroxham - Norwich
There are some timing changes to the Saturday timetable
Sanders 6 North Walsham - Stalham - Yarmouth
There are some timing changes - Martham is now served on some journeys.
Sanders 45 Holt - Briston - Norwich
There are some minor timing changes to improve reliability and maintain connections with service 46.
For changes to commercially-operated services, passengers are advised to check their bus operator's website (see below) or contact Traveline on 0871 200 22 33, www.travelineeastanglia.org.uk/ea
First Eastern Counties: www.firstgroup.com
Norfolk Green: www.norfolkgreen.co.uk