Changes to local bus services
There are a number of changes to local bus services funded by Norfolk County Council at the weekend. Several services have been improved as a result of the council working in partnership with local bus operators.
There are a number of changes to local bus services funded by Norfolk County Council at the weekend. Several services have been improved as a result of the council working in partnership with local bus operators. Some of the changes are relatively minor.
Anglian 12 Drayton - Norwich
This service is renumbered 125 to avoid a clash of numbers. No time changes.
Anglian and First 54B Wroxham - Dussindale - Norwich
You may also want to watch:
These services are renumbered 12B to coordinate service numbers. No time changes.
Anglian 122 / 122A Cringleford - Norwich
- 1 People gather in the street for funeral of "local legend"
- 2 Riverside road closed after sinkhole opens up
- 3 Walk-in vaccine clinic as surplus stock becomes available
- 4 'Subtly creepy' man, 70, posed as teen to chat to 12-year-old girls
- 5 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 6 Mercedes badge or shooting star? Confusion over town's new light display
- 7 Norfolk high school appoints new principal after 'difficult year'
- 8 Eyes down for bingo and bubbly as players toast their return
- 9 Missing man found safe and well in woodland near his home
- 10 'Check your outbuildings' - Concern grows for missing 26-year-old
This is a new service replacing part of Anglian 999 service. Minor time change to Keswick Hall service 122A.
Anglian 587 Poringland - Norwich
Major improvements to the route and timetable following withdrawal of First commercial service 58A. 587 now operates every 30 minutes during the day. No changes to funded evening and Sunday services.
Anglian 588 Halesworth - Bungay - Norwich
Major improvements to route and timetable following withdrawal of First commercial service 58. 588 now operates every 30 minutes during the day. No changes to funded evening and Sunday services.
Anglian 999 Gertrude Road - Norwich - Eaton Park
The service now operates every 30 minutes and restores the two way circular service to Eaton Park. Alternate journeys go via Newmarket Road and no longer serve Cringleford, replaced by Anglian 122.
Neaves 32 Sprowston - Thorpe Hamlet - Norwich
A limited Saturday service has been added to this route.
Neaves 36 Happisburgh - Stalham - Wroxham - Norwich
There are some timing changes to the Saturday timetable
Sanders 6 North Walsham - Stalham - Yarmouth
There are some timing changes - Martham is now served on some journeys.
Sanders 45 Holt - Briston - Norwich
There are some minor timing changes to improve reliability and maintain connections with service 46.
For changes to commercially-operated services, passengers are advised to check their bus operator's website (see below) or contact Traveline on 0871 200 22 33, www.travelineeastanglia.org.uk/ea
First Eastern Counties: www.firstgroup.com
Norfolk Green: www.norfolkgreen.co.uk