Inquest date set for Gorleston woman found on beach
- Credit: Chelsie Dack, supplied by Norfolk Police
An inquest into the death of a woman whose body was found on Sizewell beach after going missing will be held next year.
Chelsie Dack, from Gorleston, was reported missing in the early hours of April 20 last year after leaving her home in High Street in the town.
Her body was discovered on the Suffolk beach almost a month later and was identified as the 23-year-old estate agent, who worked in Lowestoft.
On Wednesday, September 15, senior coroner Jacqueline Lake adjourned an inquest into her death for the fourth time.
The full inquest is now due to be heard on February 7 next year.
The inquest was initially opened on January 4 this year.
Ms Dack was last seen leaving her home in Gorleston High Street on April 20, before her body was discovered on May 11.
- 1 Do you recognise this man?
- 2 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 3 Trainee probation officer shared intimate photos with convicted murderer
- 4 Out There Festival 2021 begins today
- 5 Sisters realise late parents' dream by opening coffee shop
- 6 'It's a big pain' - Third river crossing work leaves businessman frustrated
- 7 Can you spot yourself at Great Yarmouth Ladies Day?
- 8 Ex-Charter Academy head known for discipline causing stir in new role
- 9 'I'm totally shocked' - metal railings stolen from Gorleston home
- 10 Finding it hard to get a taxi in Great Yarmouth? Here's why