Childminders' St David's Day
ORMESBY Childminding Group not only had fun getting ready for St David's Day but celebrated in style!They made a large dragon collage, using different textured papers, pictured in the background.
ORMESBY Childminding Group not only had fun getting ready for St David's Day but celebrated in style!
They made a large dragon collage, using different textured papers, pictured in the background. Children also prepared some Welsh flags, hats and daffodils.
Having researched into Welsh cooking at the local library, a lunch time meal was prepared with the children helping to weigh and mix the ingredients.
This included Cawl Cennin (leek soup), Welsh rarebit, and Llanddudno Bara Brith (fruit cake).
You may also want to watch:
There was just time to learn about St David, or Dewi Sant in Welsh, before heading home.
- 1 Great Yarmouth bakery forced to close after it was 'condemned dangerous'
- 2 Testing ramped up after 'extreme rise' in Covid cases in coastal areas
- 3 Five hundred arrests help Great Yarmouth's war on drugs
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 'Curiouser and curiouser' - Mystery white rabbit graffiti appears on coast
- 6 Parking ban outside town centre church looks set to be reversed
- 7 Retired electrician who died in fire at home is named
- 8 'Ripped our hearts out' - Shop owners 'gutted' after burglars strike
- 9 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 10 Head chef whose kitchen burned down leaves restaurant