Childminders' St David's Day
ORMESBY Childminding Group not only had fun getting ready for St David's Day but celebrated in style!They made a large dragon collage, using different textured papers, pictured in the background.
ORMESBY Childminding Group not only had fun getting ready for St David's Day but celebrated in style!
They made a large dragon collage, using different textured papers, pictured in the background. Children also prepared some Welsh flags, hats and daffodils.
Having researched into Welsh cooking at the local library, a lunch time meal was prepared with the children helping to weigh and mix the ingredients.
This included Cawl Cennin (leek soup), Welsh rarebit, and Llanddudno Bara Brith (fruit cake).
You may also want to watch:
There was just time to learn about St David, or Dewi Sant in Welsh, before heading home.
- 1 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 2 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 3 Killer shrimp 'no-fishing' barriers torn down by vandals in the Broads
- 4 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 5 Retired teacher took his own life ahead of abuse court case, inquest hears
- 6 'One of a kind' home with golf simulator and gym is for sale for £795,000
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 9 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 10 Grab your binoculars to see the Moon, Mars and Uranus together