Christmas and New Year pharmacy opening times in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2014
Health bosses are encouraging people in Great Yarmouth to plan their healthcare over the festive fortnight.
To allow everyone to get the care and advice they need, it’s important to remember that A&E should only be used by people with serious health problems requiring emergency treatment.
If you, or a member of your family, are taken ill or injured over the festive period, you may well be able to access quicker and more appropriate treatment elsewhere.
With advice on common illnesses and the best medicines to treat them, visiting the pharmacist can save you time in the waiting room and help you feel better fast.
Pharmacy opening hours in Great Yarmouth are as follows:
? Christmas Day: Great Yarmouth, Town Pharmacy, 171 King Street, 10am – 2pm
? Today (Boxing Day); Great Yarmouth, Asda Pharmacy, 9am – 6pm, Great Yarmouth, Boots Pharmacy, Market Gates Shopping Centre, 10am – 4pm, Great Yarmouth, Boots Pharmacy, Gapton Hall Retail Park, 9am – 5pm, Great Yarmouth, Tesco Pharmacy, Pasteur Road, 9am – 6pm
- 1 Seaside bar taken over for three weeks by Hollywood crew shooting film
- 2 Roadworks will see a Gorleston road closed for three months
- 3 Mayor left waiting as cruise ship can not dock at Yarmouth due to winds
- 4 7 delicious places to eat in Great Yarmouth's Regent Road
- 5 Investigations continue after body part of man found on Yarmouth beach
- 6 Cyclists embark on challenge from Gorleston to London
- 7 The seven cheapest streets in Great Yarmouth
- 8 Great Yarmouth roadworks expected to be finished by the end of the month
- 9 £65,000 of improvements will see Gorleston street closed for six weeks
- 10 'Revolutionary' cancer test trial to begin in Great Yarmouth
? New Year’s Day; Great Yarmouth, Asda Pharmacy, 10am – 4pm, Great Yarmouth, Boots Pharmacy, Market Gates Shopping Centre, 10am – 4pm, Great Yarmouth, Boots Pharmacy, Gapton Hall Retail Park, 10am – 4pm, Great Yarmouth, Tesco Pharmacy, Pasteur Road, 9am - 6pm
If you have an urgent problem but it’s not an emergencycall 111, the 24-hour local helpline staffed by trained NHS advisors who will help you find the right care you need, including the out of hours GP service.