Cliff Park's Austria visit
A PARTY from Cliff Park High School spent an enjoyable Easter week skiing in the Sportwelt Amade area of Austria. After a day of heavy snow on the, the young people were able to spend the remainder of the week skiing in glorious sunshine and blue skies.
A PARTY from Cliff Park High School spent an enjoyable Easter week skiing in the Sportwelt Amade area of Austria.
After a day of heavy snow on the, the young people were able to spend the remainder of the week skiing in glorious sunshine and blue skies.
As well as skiing, the group enjoyed swimming, bowling and a late night tour of Salzburg by an authentic Austrian 'Night Watchman' complete with a frightening medieval weapon.
By the end of the week all of the skiers - from beginners to advanced - had worked hard and made great progress with their skiing, finishing with all 48 skiing the final run together in a great show of friendship and community.
You may also want to watch:
Once again the students were a credit to the school and to their town with excellent behaviour and commitment throughout.
With next year's trip already fully booked, the school is now looking forward to a summer of training on the artificial slope before a busy season of ski racing starting in September.
- 1 'The most difficult one yet' - Knitting queen displays her latest creation
- 2 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 3 Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- 4 Beach and dunes depleted by 'massive forces' as high tides hit
- 5 Fresh bid to knock down village pub for homes and shops
- 6 Woman missing from residential home found 'safe and well' after search
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 9 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 10 Construction of £26m Marina Centre to begin in coming weeks
With a strong tradition of success, the race teams are aiming to compete right up to international level this year with at least two skiers aiming for the national squads.