College drives into the future with “Top Gear” style campaign
- Credit: Great Yarmouth College
This time of year sees companies rush out to release their own brand of festive and end of year campaigns.
Great Yarmouth College has followed suit, on the back of a head turning billboard twelve months ago.
The college received rave reviews for its “Study Works” Star Wars campaign, which came out on the back of the release of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” in cinemas last December.
This year the college has themed their posters on BBC motoring show Top Gear with the slogan “Top Year”.
It is hoped the billboard will be equally as eye catching.
Vicky Beck, head of marketing and communications, at the college, said: “The Study Works campaign marked a change for us from the traditional promotional campaigns we do.
“This year we were really focusing on New Year more than Christmas. We didn’t want to go with a new year, new you take on it, so after a bit of thinking around the word year that’s when I came up with Top Year.
- 1 Mixed feelings for traders as they move into Great Yarmouth's new market
- 2 Drone shots show British warship anchored off Yarmouth ahead of Jubilee
- 3 Rollesby mum shares heartbreak after death of her seven-year-old daughter
- 4 Six arrested after Willow the dog finds 'substantial' quantity of drugs
- 5 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 6 Work begins on £3m Great Yarmouth council flats development
- 7 Tributes to 'wonderful' school head who loved to see children learn
- 8 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 9 Pleasure Beach to hold fireworks spectacular for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 10 Crews called to collapsed walker on remote Norfolk Broads' path
“The design is instantly recognisble and eye catching, and hopefully it goes down just as well as last year’s campaign.”
The poster hit billboards earlier this week and will be displayed on buses from next week.