STAFF at a Great Yarmouth hotel are fund-raising for John Grant Special School in Caister all next year.Already the Comfort Hotel in Albert Square has raised £510 from several events held over the Christmas period - and much more is planned for 2008.
STAFF at a Great Yarmouth hotel are fund-raising for John Grant Special School in Caister all next year.
Already the Comfort Hotel in Albert Square has raised £510 from several events held over the Christmas period - and much more is planned for 2008.
General manager Aine Hennessy said: “We raised the £510 for the school thanks to generous support from clients, friends and staff. We will be organising many more events at special times throughout the year such as Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday and Easter and we hope to have continued support.”
For more details of what's going on to help John Grant, log on to www.comfortgreatyarmouth.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Pictured are staff handing over the cheque to head Gerald Hampson (second from right).
- 1 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire
- 2 'It's been emotional' - New restaurant to finally welcome indoor diners
- 3 Pile of fly-tipped rubbish (including a car) finally cleared away
- 4 A bad day to launch resort's open-topped bus
- 5 Village bids for 'summer evening vibe' with launch of outdoor market
- 6 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 7 5 amazing Norfolk properties for if you win the lottery
- 8 How did Norfolk man end up buried in Iceland?
- 9 Great Yarmouth man banned from high street at night
- 10 Coastal holiday parks getting £3m investment