‘Confused’ man in his 70s with links to Great Yarmouth missing
Police are on the search for a man in his 70s with links to Great Yarmouth.
Terrence Pharoah was last seen leaving his home in the East Beach area of Shoeburyness, Essex.
The 73-year-old’s family and Essex police are concerned for his safety after he went missing at around 8am yesterday, Monday, October 8.
Mr Pharoah is described as vulnerable and may be very confused, Essex police are asking anyone with information about where he may be to contact police straight away.
He also does not have his prescribed medication with him.
You may also want to watch:
Officers believe it is possible that he has left Essex, as he may have some money on him and he also has links to Barking, East London and Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.
He may also still be in Essex, where he has links to Clacton.
- 1 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 'One of the most generous people' - Family pays tribute to town 'legend'
- 4 Girl, 13, injured in hit-and-run outside village shop
- 5 'Nothing worse than shut shops': Relief in Great Yarmouth as lockdown lifts
- 6 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 7 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 8 Cash and jewellery stolen in Gorleston burglary
- 9 'An absolute shock' - clifftop cafe closed amid demolition fears
- 10 Police cordon at cafe and beach ahead of demolition
Mr Pharoah is 5ft 10ins and of medium build.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101.