Taco Bell is looking for a paid taste-tester for its new shop in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
Could you be a Taco Bell taste-tester for a day?
Cali-Mex inspired US giant, Taco Bell, will open the doors to its first restaurant in Great Yarmouth on Regent Road, on Monday December 10.
To celebrate, they’re launching a competition to search for one ‘Taco Taste Tester’ with a passion for all things Taco Bell, to come in and try the Great Yarmouth menu before anyone else.
The winner will bag the opportunity to taste a selection of Taco Bell’s famous menu items, and get paid in Taco Bell vouchers to do so, ahead of the official public opening.
Entrants are required to leave a comment telling Taco Bell why they are the Mouth Of Great Yarmouth, and therefore the perfect candidate to taste test the first meal from the new store.
You may also want to watch:
The winner will be announced on December 3 via social media.
- 1 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 2 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 3 Police cordon at cafe and beach ahead of demolition
- 4 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 5 A 'sad day for the village' as clifftop cafe is demolished
- 6 Farm shop expands after huge lockdown sales boom
- 7 Virtual Christmas light switch-on brings town 'out of darkness of Covid'
- 8 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 9 'One of the most generous people' - Family pays tribute to town 'legend'
- 10 Girl, 13, injured in hit-and-run outside village shop